Always together....

An angry growl made them detach from their intimate embrace. Lillian turned to see a fuming Alex, who was ready to take a leap and bite the living hell out of Raphael.

As he was flashily approaching, the Beta, Cole and Ryan rushed to the place, covering the couple from Alex's intentions.

They insisted on an immediate council and to take necessary decisions there, so that he would not do something terrible.

Alex gave up after a long protest and left towards the Castle again, not forgetting to send warning glares to his daughter and her lover.

Lillian and Raphael didn't expect the ball to be their cause of grief, but it ended like that, anyway. Now they have no other option than to reveal themselves.

Ryan and Cole were with them all the time, giving little encouragement. Even Sid, Adrian and Helena were on their side.

Soon the council began, comprising eleven officials from each creature, including humans. The table was also occupied by Ryan, Ebenezer, Cole, Alex, Ignacia, Felicia and the list goes on with other goddesses.

Raphael and Lillian were made to stand at two different corners, forgetting about their social position.

It was the official from the fairies who spoke first.

"First, we will let them talk."

Everyone seemed to be confirming it, as the amount of silence only increased.

Raphael looked at all of them, still maintaining the dignity of a Prince.

"Lillian and I have been in love for almost a century. And we don't plan to stop it anytime soon."

The boldness in his voice did pretty well for Lillian as she stopped trembling like leaf a little.

Alex pushed past the chair and was about to hit Raphael when Ebenezer blocked his way.

"You will not dare touch my brother."

His eyes were cold and calculating, just like Ryan's.

Alex stopped abruptly and breathed a few times to calm him down. He will never be able to stand against Ebenezer alone.

" Do you approve of their relationship?"

He seethed through clenched teeth.

"I am neither approving nor.... denying it."

That erupted a few gasps and curses on the table.

Ignoring them all, Ebenezer continued.

"They have emotions just like us, but their interest happened to be something illegal. So, as much as I want to help my brother, I also have the responsibility of protecting the law. Hence, I assure the entire council that my brother, the Prince of Vampires, will no longer be committed to Lillian Sarah Marleigh."

Alex was not satisfied, but he had no other choice than to accept it and close the case. But it did everything for the two lovers.

A hysterical Lillian was forced out by Alex and his minions.

Cole promised to ensure the safety of Lillian and went along with them. Raphael, on the other hand, was calm, a calmness that was clearly inherited by Atarah. He did not burst out shouting or crying, but just thanked everyone, including Ebenezer, for his support and left the room.

No one could sleep that night, not even Ebenezer. Everyone was worried about Raphael and what he might do.

Lillian also spends her entire night closing out everyone, including Cole.