Part 11: Threesome Date

Alexa pov

"Common Alexa Dont be a party pooper ," Sarah said after I said  my BIG NO. She wanted me to set up a blind date, We've been spending the whole Friday afternoon, we decided to hit the club that Rebecca's boyfriend own. She's happy that I bring a friend but I clearly tell her that its my girlfriend Sahah not a boyfriend.

When I ask Sarah about it she's so happy as well but because she's bringing her Boyfriend, she thinks that finding someone to be my blind date is the best option so that I'm not be out of place but I completely disagree on it.

She's really determine to set me up, if I cannot bring anyone with me, the blind date is on.. We're on a Santa Monica's Savanah store the most expensive store here in the City we've been to Versaci, Akris store, & dolce& Gabana  to buy a dress for tonight, but I think not for tonight only, its a whole wardrobe, we are over shopping,buy shoes and we even went to Victoria secret to buy underwear and lingerie even it's doesn't really necessarily needed. Sarah just hate money I think, that why she spending them to much.

I Remember Jake, if I could just ask him to go with me, anyway he a nice guy and gentleman as well, he never makes me uncomfortable. Maybe I can send him massage later.

"Let go and try some Chinese restaurant out there I'm starving," she said after we finished shopping.

"Sure, but can we let's bring first our shopping bags first in the car,
After we ate our lunch, we when to spa, we do our nails, hair relax, body massage and waxing, oh goodness me. I never tried waxing the thoughts of having hot wax slathered all over my legs and body skin and then getting all your hair ripped out by the root, sound scary. But because of Sarah persistent and I did it,

There no sense on saying its not hurt, yes It feel very uncomfortable yet it's totally bearable. But after the process it's really feeling good. After my feet and underarms The spa server ask me what do I want in my private part waxing... I'm bit confused what's does she mean... then she show me a pictures and different stylist that I never thought there it is.

She tell  me the different categories of wax shapes and style. Becky is professional server, she's nice and she can take away your shyness she tell me about Brazilian, Bikini style, Hollywood and high bikini or G-string. Its funny but yeah I tried it!

It's almost 6o clock when where done, we go directly at home to get ready.  When we're on way back home I message Jake, and I'm so glad that he's coming to accompany me. Sahah so static and happy at least I had someone to be with and Im not going to be an chaperone for them.

My parents are in our other branch restaurant in L.A they stay there for a night. Since I arrived they so busy we barely saw each other, they found out One of the board is trying to sabotage the restaurant. The investigation still on process they didn't know whose  resposible yet, but my parents had a lead because they do some secrets investigations . That's why they really focused on solving it before its cause more damage.

"Alexa your phone ringing, Sarah shouted at me, knocking the bathroom door," could you please answered it, I'm not done here yet," I said," Sure besh it's Rebecca," I heard she say before answering my phone!

I continued my shower and rinsing my hair and when I finished, I open my build in cabinet and get a towel to dry my body and hair.

As I went outside the bathroom, I saw Sarah laying on my bed, talking to her phone, she quikly bid goodbye and I love yous. I can guess that she talking to her boyfriend. I seatet infront my vanity mirror to start my blower in drying my hair.

 I seatet infront my vanity mirror to start my blower in drying my hair