Chapter 21

Before they could say anything, the elevator dinged and the doors oppened. Outside, where a group of superheroes waiting for an explanation.

"Took you long enough." Tony started.

The Avengers were standing in front of the elevator, where Percy, Wanda and Kira awkwardly stood. Kira was hiding behind Percy.

"We would have arrived earlier if you didn't hire assholes, Stark." Percy said harshly.

Tony frowned. "Who?"

"The desk boy." Wanda said.

"He is a prick." Kira said from behind Percy.

Just then, the group noticed her.

"What's it with teenagers bringing people here?" Stark asked to none in particular. "First Peter and now you?" He sighed dramaticaly.

"What do you mean?" Wanda asked.

"We'll talk about it later." Steve said. "For now, come inside and sit down, you must be tired."

"I'm alright, Steve. We should start talking now." Percy said.

Wanda scoffed loudly.

"You haven't slept in what, three days?"

"I've slept." Percy complained, but he didn't specify.

Kira jumped from behind him and grabbed his ear.

"You're going to sleep." She said.

Then, she started to pull Percy through the hallway.

The Avengers stared wideyed as Kira turned the corner and disappeared from their sight.

After some seconds, Natasha was about to say something but was cut as Kira reappeared, Percy still in her grasp.

"Where are the bedrooms?"

-----

After Percy managed to scape from Kira's grip, he sat in the livingroom along with the rest of The Avengers, Nico was there too, but Peter was missing.

"So..." Percy said. "Is Peter here? I think he should listen this too."

Clint smiled a little, thinking how Peter now spent more time with Calypso and less time with the team. The kid was growing up.

"Yeah, he should be coming. He has been passing a lot of time with his new girlfriend." He said.

Percy blinked confused. "New girlfriend?" He asked. "Who is she?"

Just when Clint was bout to answer, Peter stepped into the room.

"Percy! Looks like you're alright!" He exclaimed.

Percy smiled at him. "Not gonna get rid of me that easy, Parker."

Peter chuckled. "Thought so."

"I've heard you've got a new girlfriend." Percy said, elbowing his friend.

Peter tensed instantly. "Yeah." He said. "I-I think you know her."

That confused Percy even more. "Who is she?"

Peter didn't answer him. Instead, he turned towards the rooms hallway. "You can come out!"

Percy looked wideyed as someone who had known a long time ago stepped into the room. Someone he didn't think could be seeing out of her island.