Chapter 34

Lauren's POV

"Mommyyyy!" Camila and I laughed at the kids charging at us as soon as we stepped into her house, getting home from the Milan trip.

"Hi, guys! I missed you!" she leaned down to wrap them all up into her arms, but not too far down since they were getting tall. Giorgio was already taller than her at only 12 and his growth spurt had just started.

"Hi, Lolo!" Gianna and then Gio came over to give me a sweet hug as well.

"Kiddos! How are you?!" I held the two comfortingly, looking down at their cute little faces.

"I missed you so much, Mama," Giovanni hugged his mother the longest, clinging onto her tightly.

"I missed you too, baby. Did you have fun with Abuelita?" We both smiled at Sinu off to the side who'd been watching them the past few days.

The children nearly dragged us into the house to tell us all about their first couple of days of school. Not like Camila and I were complaining. We loved hearing all about their lives. It was such a parent thing. And even though I wasn't related to them by any means, I still felt that I was someone they could go to, rely on, trust and who would protect them at all costs. After all, I was their nanny for quite some time. I knew these kids and they knew me. I loved them like they were mine.

"How did Giorgio and Arianna react to who Sofia's 'father' really is?" Dinah asked over a family dinner with her, the girls and Ty at Camila's. Well, the kids were quick in eating then sprinting back outside or wherever they went to play.

"They were very shocked at first," I nodded as did Camz.

"But they eventually accepted the fact and we're all good," she shrugged with a satisfied smile that she chuckled at.

"Well, damn. Quick to believe Lauren had the right equipment in her pants?" the blonde raised her brows at me.

"That was another surprise and a hell of a conversation," I sighed, reflecting on how often Camila's in-laws gave me strange looks during our talk. I mean, it wasn't my fault I could make a baby with Camila too.

"The important thing is we made it out alive," she took my hand to hold firmly on my knee.

"But the overall trip was fun though, right?" Ally questioned brightly while Normani held Charlie drinking from a bottle.

"I had a nice time," I smiled.

"Ally and I've been wanting to visit Europe if we ever get the time with this rugrat," Normani shook her head.

"Taking Sofi at 8 months wasn't so bad," I shrugged.

"We should plan a couples trip overseas one of these days," Dinah suggested, leaning into Ty's side.

"I'm down. As long as Camila doesn't pay for any of it," I winked at my girl.

"Wow, I never thought I'd hear you ever say such a thing!" her eyes widened in shock, making us all laugh.

"I'm really a changed woman, babe," I said to her quietly.

It was a nice thing hanging out with our friends again with Camila. It brought me back to our innocent times although now most of us were all parents. It was cute seeing Charlie and Sofia play and teasing Dinah and Ty about when they were going to have babies, but all in good fun.

It was now that I could see us doing this for many years down the line as Camila and I's family continued to grow.

***

"I love our family," Camila cooed during our late night bath. We gave Sofi a bath earlier and thought we could use one ourselves. After I of course whipped Gio and Vanni's asses at 2K for the hundredth time. It was like a part of my nighttime routine.