Secret Santa

"What the fuck was that Delirious!" Wildcat yelled as the gang entered the apartment.

The mission didn't end well, they almost lost two men today, All thanks to Delirious' watch out skills.

"I'm sorry man!" Was all Delirious could say.

He didn't mean to let his mind wander. He almost got Lui and himself killed. Delirious was mentally begging for the couch to eat him alive.

"Delirious your such a fuck up, jesus christ" Tyler groaned pulling his hands over his face.

Delirious didn't reply, he knows his a fuck up, Tyler doesn't have to remind him twice.

"Tyler leave it, it's not his fault" Lui frowned.

"Yes it is his fucking fault he should've been doing his fucking job! he almost got you killed!" Tyler yelled throwing his hand in Delirious direction. Delirious slouched even more into the couch.

"Why is he even in this gang if he continiously fucks up!?"Tyler ranted on.

By now the gang had scattered off into their rooms. Evan sat at the counter looking unamused. It wasn't unusual for Wildcat and Delirious to fight. In fact it was a daily thing, the two would bicker and bicker until someone won,usually Tyler. Today was different today, Delirious didn't fight back he just let the words sink in. He deserved them.

Eventually Delirious couldn't take anymore. He stood up and walked out of the room unnoticed by Tyler and Evan who were now have an argument between each other. Lui followed after Delirious.

Delirious went to close his bedroom door but a foot stopped it.

"Delirious can we talk?" Lui questioned.

"um.. sure" Delirious frowned. He let Lui into the room and sat on his bed. Lui soon followed after and took the spot next to Delirious.

"Lui i'm sorry i almost got you killed, i should've been paying attention" Delirious began.

"Delirious it happens, its okay! none of us are hurt that the most important thing right now" Lui said patting Delirious' back.

"As much as you not being mad at me helps, i still feel guilty as fuck. I've going back and fourth from reality lately, and i know thats not a valid excuse but i can't help it. I guess i should've told Vanoss and he would've put someone else on look out" Delirious frowned once again.

"something on your mind?" Lui questioned.

"In all honesty I don't know. I just feel emptiness" Delirious said sounding small.

"Delirious I'm here if you ever need to talk, you know that right?" Lui questioned.

"Thanks Lui" Jonathan attempted a smile. The two hugged.

"About today, forget about it, it never happened!" Lui smiled as they parted. Delirious simply nodded. Lui then left and Delirious was left to wallow in self-pity.

\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

It's been two weeks since Delirious had properly talked to any of the guys. He was stuck riding the guilt train. It was eating him alive. Even if Lui forgave him, he could never forgive himself.

Unfortunately today he had to come out of hiding. Today was the day they do their yearly Secret santa. Delirious exited his room wearing his favourite Christmas jumper. It was blue and had a Elf saying 'Jingle my bells'.

As soon as he entered the living room Vanoss clapped his hands and picked up a hat.

"Delirious sit!!" Nogla called out patting the space between him and Lui. Delirious slowly approached the seat and sat down.