Boyfriend

It was rare the guys went out for a night out in the town. After Their successful Heist with Lester they all agreed to celebrate. Jonathan wasn't in a particular mood for partying but agreed to go, because who can say no to Lui?

Jonathan leaned against the bar watching his friends make fools out of themselves. Tyler had sat up at the bar and watched aswell. Tyler wasn't drinking tonight, he said he wanted to make sure everyone got home safely and that no one got into any fights.

Jonathan and Tyler didn't talk. It wasn't the fact that were in a feud or the fact they hated each other, they just didn't have anything to talk about.

So when Jonathan began to talk to Tyler, Tyler didn't reply because he though Jonathan was talking to someone else.

"Tyler" Jonathan said in a paniced tone.

"What?" Tyler said looking towards his friends.

"pretend to be my Boyfriend" Jonathan said quickly.

"What why!?" Tyler questioned with knitted eyebrows.

"My ex is coming and his a douche!!!" Jonathan begged. Tyler frowned, Jonathan looked pretty worried.

"Hey Darlin" The man Approached Jonathan rubbing his hand against Jonathan's cheek. Tyler cringed and tried his best not to laugh.

The man had an expensive looking suit and was tanned. His Blue eyes glistened against the Bar's Spotlights. His Brown hair was spiked up in parts. Tyler concluded that Delirious was right, This guy is a douche.

"Hey Eric" Jonathan greeted with a plastic smile.

"How about you come with me?" He questioned. Tyler just starred at the male. This is Jonathans ex? He didn't ask him how he was or anything just straight to the... lets have sex part? God Jonathan has bad taste. Jonathan looked at Tyler for help. Tyler shook himself from his thoughts and stood up. Tyler was at least a foot taller then Eric and towered over him.

"Back off his mine" Tyler smirked seeing Eric take a step back.

"Oh, you two are a thing?" Eric questioned looking towards Jonathan.

"Yes we are" Jonathan said trying to sound convincing.

"What a Downgrade" Eric chuckled. Tyler growled.

"Excuse me?" Jonathan said with a huff.

"I'm just saying, you could do better then him..." Eric chuckled.

"No i couldn't, His Tall, Handsome and Strong and his a lot bigger then you, if you get me" Jonathan laughed.

Eric frowned. Tyler snorted as Eric struggle to find words.

"Eric just leave me alone" Jonathan rolled his eyes. Eric nodded and walked away defeated.

"How'd you know i have a big dick?" Tyler questioned turning to Jonathan with a smirk.

"I don't know i just said that because Eric is insecure about his dick" Jonathan chuckled awkwardly. unfourtunetly for Jonathan the spotlight helped Tyler see the red spread across Jonathan's cheeks.

The two fell into a silence, as they turned to watch their friends dancing. Craig had latched himself to Brian who was trying to sing over the music. Nogla was doing the stanky leg and Lui was bent over laughing.

"You called me Handsome" Tyler said breaking the silence.

"So?" Jonathan said trying to play it off like it was nothing.

"You think im Handsome!" Tyler smirked turning to Jonathan. Jonathan glanced at Tyler's cocky smile and rolled his eyes.

"Yes Tyler I think you are handsome now can we please never bring up that awkward moment ever again" Jonathan groaned putting his head onto the bar. Tyler didn't reply instead he sat on his stool with a smug grin spread across his face. Jonathan wanted the ground to swallow him up.