Chapter 104: Kill The Perv

"Oh my gods..." Flo's jaw dropped and the room went quiet. People were spread all around talking to each other, but they somehow heard me from so far away? They are Fae and Dragons, not human. Never mind... "Did Fir just curse? The anti-curser just cursed?!"

"No! No I didn't! It slipped out!" I shook my head avidly.

"You did! Ha! I won the bet, Yvonne!" Flo turned to another sister.

"Tch, a few more years and I would've won, too," the girl scoffed. "I'll give you your prize later."

"Firea," Kitri's eyes lowered at me as he called me stiffly. Ah, the wings were reddening again. "Why do I get the feeling that you were lying when you said you weren't going anywhere?"

"I wasn't, at that time," I shrugged, slapping my hands on my cheeks.

"Melody, isn't that your mark? Why are you calling her when she's right next to you?" Lorice asked to my left.

I swatted at my shoulder, which made the princess gape.

"You little...is it just this shoulder that makes fairies so rude? I'll get you back for this later, mark my words..."

The marks both flashed brighter, making my hands burn.

"Ouch! I'll definitely get you back for this!" I was blowing on my burned palms.

"The mark of Paivla? Her too? How many marks do you have?!" Flo was looking at both cheeks. I turned away.

I ran over to the fountain of water that just happened to be there and dunked my head in.

It burnnnnnnnnssssssssss!!!

I took my head out, gasping.

Suddenly, I heard Fang's voice. "That's what you get for ignoring her so long. What are you waiting for? Just go already," he sighed at me like I was a pitiful little human.

"Dude, I thought you were on my side! Agh, never mind. I'll be back as soon as possible!" I yelled out as I dashed forward, hopping over a couch and dashing out the door. I ran down the hallway and looked back to see if anyone was following me, and then stated the password to Paivla's place when I was sure no one was there. Whisper-shouting, I hopped into the golden portal that appeared with my words. "Follow the song of creation, and a bridge to Eden shall appear!"

There was no way I was leaving my body behind in a place like this! So, I took the plunge, hoped on a bet, and didn't just go with my soul or consciousness to Paivla's realm.

The next thing I knew, I was tumbling on the red carpet up to Paivla's throne.

"Why did you not come when Melody told you to?" Paivla was looking down at me with scorn.

"It's the holidays, no one works during this time," I stood up while dusting myself off. Looks like it works, taking the whole body with me.

"All you've done is make it harder for yourself. That was the best time to attack the god you were going to slay."

"And? That's just a few more MPs and HPs used, what's it to you?"

"It's not just one god now. It's two," she told me with a concerned look.

"Wait! What? Do I still have to go? Can't we just wait until they are in a good position again?!"

I've never fought two at once before! And they'll be fairly high level, too!

"No, we cannot. I already solidified the command, so you have to do it now or face the consequences."

"Can't it be rescinded?"