Chapter seven

I shoot up from my bed. A nightmare, I finally get sleep and it's a stupid nightmare. Ahh, a sharp pain runs through my head. "Stupid headache" I mumble to myself. I try to sit myself up but the pain was so immense that I couldn't move a single muscle. My mind went numb and blank. Silence. Darkness. Alone. I was trapped. I couldn't move.

I muffle out shouts of help but hardly any sound escapes my lips. *Ring ring* my phone went off on the distance, it sounded so far away and started to drain out. My body gave in to the pain. The pressure. I felt as if I was being weighed down. My throat tightened, as if I was being strangled. Tingles ran through my body increasing my pain. more muffled screams and shouts escaped my lips. That was before the darkness came back for me. Within seconds I was in nothingness. Just silence and darkness. Thier begining to become my friends.

My eyes slowly open, namjoon stood over me. "Get some water...you two go get help...get a pillow" he was ordering the others around like always. "Hoseok can you hear me? You body is still stiff but Jungkook and Taehyung have gone to get help" he says taking a pillow out of suga's hands and gently lifting my head causing me to wince.

I didn't expect it to get worse but I felt a burning pain in my throat, the type you get before throwing up....oh no. I started to choke on my own vomit. I felt my body begin to shake as extreme pain ran through me. "His going into a fit! Where the hell are dumb and dumber!?" Namjoon shouts trying to position me.

I have never wanted to die so much in my life. The pain was too much. My body had already gave way. I'm just waiting for it to end me....please.