II| "My gay best friend!"

Melody

"So..." I stretched, my hands together staring at the man in front of me, "how's prison?"

The man blinked at me, his face blank of any emotions, "kid, what are you doing here? Are you even old enough to be visiting?"

I gasp, offended, "excuse me, I am not a kid and yes for your information I am old enough to be visiting,"

He raises his uneven brow at me, "Right. Why don't you run back to the playground, maybe even get ice cream on the way,"

I don't respond and just stare at him, he sighs, "listen kid, this isn't a place for pretty girls like you-"

I cringe and pray, "don't be creepy please,"

He rolls his eyes, "if you don't want that, you came to the wrong place, you're lucky you got me and not some idiot like Callum,"

I perked up, "oh who's Callum?" I ask, my attention turned towards the door that James just walked out of, he was saying something to someone to another office.

Oh my god! Why is he so damn good looking!

"You listening?" Romeo snapped his fingers in front of my face, staring at me with annoyance, I turn my attention back to him, "Sorry what were you saying, oh yeah Callum who?"

He groans, "his someone you don't want to know, times up, don't come here again," he warns, getting up from his seat while signalling one of the officers to take him.

"Erm bye, I guess," I say after him, only to earn a glare in response. Well, this was nice...

"Hey kitten, finish your visit?" I hear James ask, I snap my head upwards to notice him smiling down at me,

Getting up from my seat, I nod, "yep finished,"

He smiles, "Well I'm about to go on my break, walk you out?" Why does he keep smiling, I think I'm gonna have a heart attack.

I nod, "sure,"

"So, Romero?" He asks, raising a brow at me, he puts his hand into his pocket pulling out an orange, holding it out to me first, I quickly shake my head, "you sure?"

I nod, "yeah, allergies,"

He looks surprised as he puts the orange away, causing me to smile and comment, "you know you can have the orange, I'm not gonna get a reaction from smelling it,"

He shrugs, "I don't wanna put you off, anyways back to the original question, Romero?"

Damn it, I hoped he'd forget,

I shrug, "he's a distance uncle,"

He pulls a confused face, "from your dad's side?"

I quickly shake my head, "no my mums, we discovered recently and since I don't really know anyone from my mum's side, I thought It'd be nice to see who he was," I wasn't exactly lying.

He gives me a sad smile, "And? Are you happy with the result?"

I shrug, "I'm surprised, but at the end of the day he is family," god, I'm crazy!

His lips perk to the side a little as he stares at me, "You're a good person melody," he comments, causing me to blush and look away.

I'm really not

.

.

"Why?!" I ask into the phone, almost yelling