9. Frankie has fucked many people including her English teacher

EDITED

When Monday came Frankie felt tired from the weekend, the whole Matty thing left her feeling quite weird, it wasn't him per say that made her feel odd; it was the way he carried himself with that confidence and that fucking attitude.

She had just met the guy and it was like he had left his image tattooed unto her brain which was fucking stupid and made her want to scrub her insides out.

Besides she had school today and she wouldn't be able to concentrate with those chocolate eyes in her mind. Frankie wasn't number one student nor she wanted to be but she still vaguely cared about her education mostly to spite people that said that with her explosive personality and addictive after school activities she wouldn't get anywhere.

I mean fuck off half the guys on Wall Street had cocaine addictions, haven't you seen The Wolf of Wall Street? I mean educate yourself.

She slowly tried to get off bed struggling with her sheets hearing her mom's moans, apparently Harry knew what he was doing this morning.

Frankie rolled her eyes.

She entered carelessly into her bathroom when she discovered the current hour on the clock that was above her mirror she rapidly started taking off yesterday's clothes taking a quick shower washing her tangled curls not caring much about her look.

After drying off and trying not to shiver because of the coldness of the morning she put on her school uniform which consisted of a white button down, a plaid dark blue skirt, knee socks and converse; Francis hated that fucking uniform, she felt like she was going to appear in an old porno calling some asshole her daddy.

Across town Matty was still asleep the burden of school schedules didn't mind him whatsoever as he was laying naked with Gabriela's warm body keeping him in a nice state of calmness.

After Frankie left the set yesterday it was rather boring for Matty: he was just jumping around trying to shag anything with two legs (he was an expertise in that area).

There was something about that girl, he didn't know what it was but there was something in her hazel eyes. He loved making her squirm, she was fucking hot maybe not as hot as Gabby or as smart as Gemma but then again she was just a kid, just a girl.

They were all just girls and fucking hell if there something that he had learned with the years was that he needed to start listening to himself more.

When Frankie entered the school building she started looking for Amber but she was nowhere to be found, there were still a couple minutes before classes started so she decided to head out back and smoke a cigarette before she had to enter the pits of hell.

The back of the school was very shitty with garbage and cigarette butts everywhere, she didn't understand why "the cool people" liked to hang out there.

Frankie tried not to think about the mumbles and stares that she was receiving but then again she remembersed why all of that was happening.

Frankie had quite the reputation at school, she was seen like an Effy Stonem type of chick which was far from the truth maybe she was quiet and a troublemaker but her life didn't consist of party after party; she was mostly high playing video games on James' apartment.

She quickly finished her cigarette and went to her first class of the day: fucking math, but it was ok she usually just stayed in the back and took a nap.

Her mathematics teacher was an old Scottish guy with a thing for schoolgirls so as long as she raised up her skirt and flutter her eyelashes she would have a passing grade.