182 | happy new year baby

Things felt weird for maisie, but a good weird. she was away from her parents for the first time for new years in the cabin their family owned in Aspen, Colorado.

she was so unbelievably happy to be sharing this moment with the boy she loved.

she felt as though they had gone through a lot this year, they were fully in love and she didn't believe there would be a time where she wouldn't be this absolutely smitten with Joe Keery.

They had been out with the neighbours, Bev and Jason. Bev was a little older than maisie but had grown up together due to the times they had visited at the same time. Jason was her Fiancé who she was very familiar with, noting that they had been together since they were 16 years old.

it was an hour till midnight and Maisie and Joe were just sat on the sofa in front of the log fire they had started up whilst the speakers were playing out-soft sounds.

since they had got to Aspen, Maisie had been feeling unbelievably overwhelmed by joe, she wanted every inch of him. she had never felt like this before to anyone, but she just loved him so much she felt like she wasn't giving him her all.

the little kisses they shared on the sofa turned into joe leaving kisses down his girlfriends body. the sofa turned to a bed, the clothes were on the floor and by midnight, Maisie had given Joe every single inch of her being.

throughout, joe was reassuring her and making sure she was okay. he treated her with the up most respect and delicacy.

"happy new year, baby." he whispered into her ear, kissing it.

"happy new year. i love you."

|
ok i didn't do smut actually bcus i cba for their first time but !! there probs will b along the way lmao lmao.
happy new year babies!!!! thank u for all the support on this book. i hope 2018 treats this book with just as much luv!!!!
|