Chapter 41

"Give me attention."

"I'm busy," Daniella says going through some papers she had scattered on her table.

"How? This is the last day of school for winter break," I say pouting as I move behind her desk and hug her back.

"Last day of school for the students, teachers still have a lot to do," she groans trying to push me off of her.

"That's boring, your job is boring."

"Yeah, there's not much I can do about it ri-" she says sarcastically but is cut off midway her sentence as I plant a small kiss on her neck. I look up trying to catch a glimpse of her expression but my face is instantly met by her hand pushing my face away from her neck making me fall on my ass.

"Ouch so rude," I say amusedly. "This is the second time you make me fall on my butt," I joke but shut up immediately at the sight of her face, she wore a 'trying to look mad' expression but her cheeks were flushed red.

Did I just find her utmost sexual weakness?

"Oh my G-d," I say slowly getting up.

"Shut up," she says through gritted teeth trying to straighten her already perfectly ironed shirt.

Before I could irritate her further there was a knock on the door making me instantly back away a few centimetres from her desk, even though we were doing nothing wrong... at the moment.

Before she could mutter an answer the school principal opened the door hastily letting himself in, rudely I might say. "Ms Evans, good morning," he says simply, ignoring my presence altogether.

"Mr Moore," Daniella says a little taken aback as she looks briefly at me. "Anna you can go now but I'll be expecting more from you after the Christmas, uh, Hanukkah... winter break." I've never seen Daniella nervous before so this was definitely something I enjoyed seeing.

"Yes, ma'am, happy holidays," I say amusedly leaving the classroom without greeting Mr Moore, 0 respect for that bitch.

He interrupted my precious time with Daniella until the start of next year and I'll never forgive him for that.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious to know what the principal wanted with Daniella but I knew better than eavesdropping, Mr Moore could be a dramatic bitch sometimes.

...

"Anna, stop being dramatic, you're not gonna die," I could almost hear Daniella roll her eyes from the other side of the line.

"How can you be so sure?" I groan as I push my suitcase through the airport following my dad that was literally running around even though we still had about half an hour until we had to be at the designated entrance. "For all you know there could be a storm out there ready to wipe my ass, please at least say you'll miss me so I know I won't die in vain."

"Anna, stop."

"Say it."

"Will that really make you feel better or are you just trying to make me say something embarrassing for your own personal gain?"

"Uh, both?"

"If you die I'll kinda miss you," she says sarcastically.

"Kinda?" I chuckle. "Fine, I'll take it but only because I know you'll miss me a lot, like a lot, I bet you'll visit my grave every day and cry over it until you die or something."

"You're so dramatic."

"Did I hear sexy?"

"Obviously," she says with a hint of humour in her voice.

"You try too hard to be mean," I joke. "Oh, I never got the chance to ask, what did the principal want this afternoon when he barged, quite rudely might I add, into our sweet time together?"

"By sweet time together you mean the time period you annoy me to death?" She says chuckling, as I said, she tries too hard to be mean. "Nothing worth barging into my classroom indeed, apparently your Civic's teacher won't be coming back so you'll have a substitute teacher."

"And what does that have to do with you?"

"Well, exactly," she groans. "But unfortunately I'll have to be the one to show him around and help him, like if I didn't have enough stuff to deal with already."

"One of them being me obviously, does that mean we can't hang out anymore at detention time?"

"I hope not."

"Hey," I smirk. "Did I hear it right?"

"I'd rather deal with your annoying ass than to teach an adult how to walk through corridors, so yeah."

"Yeah sure, I know you'll miss me to death."

"Oh absolutely," she says ironically.

"Anna, will you hurry your snail ass, we have 5 minutes to get to the plane!" I hear my dad practically screaming a few meters ahead of me.

"Always slow," I hear her giggle. "Send me a message or something when you land, just so I know if I'll have to send flowers to your family or not."

"Fine but you'll probably be asleep by then, it's a 12-hour flight and a 7-hour time difference."

"Wow, that much?"

"It's crazy, right?" I say as I stop by my dad at the line to the entrance. "I'll have to go now, pray for me alright?"

"Sure," she says amusedly. "Have a nice trip, bye."

"Thanks, bye," I say hanging up.

"You can do it bunbun," my dad says amusedly behind me making me roll my eyes.

I hate planes.

G-d, before you kill me please at least let me have it with Daniella first, I'll not accept it otherwise.

Thanks for reading, please vote and drop a comment, it will help me a lot more than you might think.

Also follow me on Twitter and on Instagram: shayzayit

Hey guys, if you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do on ko-fi.com/shayzayit (link on my profile), not only will it give me the motivation to write and create more but it will also help me get my books physically published (these drafts will always stay on Wattpad for free)