Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I can't believe it took me so long to finally unwind and get that little wench out of my mind. I had to be at work early tomorrow. We were having swat team drills and I had to be on full alert. So I made myself block that dumb chick from my mind. I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes and fell asleep early.

Come morning I was all refreshed and ready to tackle the day. I was on my regular beat. The day went buy fairly well since we were looking out to do a sting. I had to survey and get the lay of the land. We have had 2 guys deep undercover so it was my job to know where everything was. To make sure we had a way out.

Once all was done and it was time for me to go home. I went and not to long after Blaise called making sure we were still on. I had a good laugh at his expense. Since it seems he might be ready to commit but is scared shitless. I smile as I tease him and then hang up and call Sebastian who is all fired up along with Liam and ready to go. Xavier and Megan are also going to be there. Since it seems they are helping out at the club more now a days.

I got dressed in just a t-shirt and Jeans to go to Victor's house for dinner. I was changing into a suit later for the club. Since it was a black tie affair tonight, some sort of celebration or something like that. I headed out to The Diaz house and stopped to pick up some wine. I was kind of nervous but figured I'd play it cool.

"So the little princess is not happy I'm coming huh" I whispered to myself, recalling what Blaise told me. She's probably used to guys crawling all over her. Bending over backwards for her attention, well not this guy. I hate women that are all about their looks and themselves.

I got out of the car and knocked on the door. Victor opened and ushered me in. Mary came out of the kitchen followed by Giselle who glared at me. I smiled back making her madder. What did she think? That her glare was going to get to me. "Mary I brought you some wine" I say handing her the bottle.

"Scott you didn't have to bring anything" she said sweetly as I followed her to the living room. She was still a mighty fine lady for her age. I could see where Giselle got her good looks from.

"So Scott anything good happening at work?" Victor asked.

"Yes there is but I can't talk about it" He seemed to perk up more.

"Cool so some deep undercover shit like the movies?" He asked making me laugh.