Arena of Blood (2)

Sya stopped in front of the tall man with handsome features and the same dark sea blue eyes.  His chiseled face of an Adonis statue made him the envy of men and the dream lover for women.  But to Sya, he was an annoying bug that was in her way.  

“Move.”  Sya said boredly as she looked at Toga.  

“So, you’re finally back for that fight we were scheduled to fight seven years ago.”  Toga said as he tsked at Sya.  “Why don’t you admit that you ran away because you were scared of fighting me, instead of this hoax of a story that you were kidnapped?”

“Move.”  Sya ordered him again.  

Instead Toga stepped forward and pushed out his qi.  His power surrounded everyone within a 10 feet radius of him, causing those weaker than him to kneel.  Even his Shade Hunters knelt down due to his powers.  But to Toga and everyone’s surprise,   Sya stood still with her head held up high as she looked bored.  

“Last warning.”  Sya said her eyes looked behind Toga to see their Demon Father watch the play in front of him with a smile on his face.  He enjoyed each moment and wanted to see them fight each other even more, which disgusted Sya.  

Without warning, Toga pulled out his swords and slashed down towards Sya’s head.  Toga’s killing intent grew with his hatred towards Sya.  

At a young age, he and Sya were always compared to each other.  Their Demon Father would brag to all of his sons how worthless they all were.  Except his Princess Sya, who could do no wrong.  Princess Sya who could fight them with her eyes closed.  Princess Sya who excelled far faster and better than any of them.  Princess Sya who was stronger and smarter than they were.  Princess Sya who killed coldly and efficiently.  Just like their Demon Father wanted.  That none of them could do.  No matter how hard they trained.  How strong they got.  How fast their foot work is.  They could never measure up to a single strand of hair on Princess Sya’s head.   

Toga’s sword slashed down with all the hatred he held within himself.  For the Princess Sya who was kidnapped and all their Demon Father could talk about was getting her back.  Their achievements and hard work didn’t mean anything to him.  They were nothing but ants in their Demon Father’s eyes.  They were replaceable, but Princess Sya, he sent his Demon Forces and Demon Scouts to find her. And for seven years, he didn’t have to be compared to Princess Sya and her achievements and skills.  For seven years, he had, to his own standards, a kind of peace, but the moment she came back, she threw everything out of order again.  Every word from their Demon Father’s mouth as Princess Sya this, Princess Sya that.  

It made him mad.  For all those years of achievements that he made were now nothing compared to the fact that the precious Princess was back.  Now he was back to being a nobody.  

His sword was within inches of Sya’s ever bored looking face.  Not one twitch of her facial features moved as a bright white qi light blinked brightly for a moment before it was gone.  

To everyone’s surprise, especially Toga’s, was the fact that his beloved sword, which was given to him by his mother, was now broken in two.  The blade fell down to the ground and hit the stone pathway with a loud clinking noise.

“Move.  Or I’ll make you move.”  Sya said coldly as she stared at Toga.  She refused to kill him in the presence of her Demon Father.  It was exactly what he wanted.  And whatever her Demon Father wanted, she’ll never fulfill his request or wants.   

Toga could only stare down at his broken sword.  His precious sword that his dead mother gifted to him.  It was the only thing he had of hers.  The only thing that he held precious to his heart and the awful, expressionless woman broke it!  His anger raged even more for the hateful girl and he wanted to rip her face apart!  He hated looking at her emotionless expression and cold demeanor.  And now she broke his sword without even making a move that he could see!  

Toga growled loudly as he summoned all of his rage into his fist to punch the ice cold face in front of him, but instead his heart tightened as a heavier and dense qi pushed down on to him.  It was as if a mountain fell on him.  The powerful and dense qi caused him to kneel then pushed his head down to the ground.  He couldn’t even fight it, even if he wanted to.

Him and his Shade Hunters were made to kowtow towards Sya as she looked on boredly at them before using them as stepping stone to make her way towards the Arena of Blood.  Her foot stepped on Toga’s back, causing his robe to have a dirt footprint as she walked on him.  Then she stepped on each Shade Hunter’s back as well, leaving her dirty footprint behind as well.

Her action made it quite clear to everyone there.  Toga and his Shade Hunters were no match for her.  They were nothing but steppings stones for her to reach her greatness.  They were just a mere blade of grass to her heavenly powers.  Toga, who once thought his strength and powers were on the same level as Milano. Who once ruled over the other siblings and bullied them.  Was now reduced to nothing but a stepping stone to the returned Princess Sya.