Richie Tozier|Bad girl pt.2

Richie soon introduced me to his friends. We've been hanging out for most of the summer but we haven't been having fun. We've been mostly on the search for Bill's little brother.

Everyday Richie would come to my door and we would hangout before we got the group together.

"Hey y/n" he said as I opened the door for him. I waved and moved out the way so he could come in.

My parents aren't around much, they only come back home at around 2am.

We walked up to my room. Richie looked around in awe. It was quite cute.

Seeing all the band poster, beer bottles and used cigarettes made me mentally slap myself.

"Sorry about the mess" I said as he went to go sit on my bed. "It's cleaner than my room" he said picking up one of the magazines from my nightstand.

"You'd look so hot in this" he said while showing me a picture of this model wearing a red bikini.

"I already have that" I said while pulling it out from my dresser.

"Woah good thing we're going to the quarry today" he said while fixing his glasses. I rolled my eyes to his remark.

/at quarry/

I awkwardly stood behind the half naked boys. They were spitting off the cliff as I was putting my hair in a ponytail.

"W-w-Who's gonna g-go first" Bill stuttered out. I already had taken off my tank top and shorts.

"I'll go" The one and only Beverly Marsh said. She took off her dress and looked around.

"Sissy's" She said before she grabbed my hand and we both jumped off the cliff.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Richie yelled before we hit the water.

Soon enough, all the boys jumped in and we were all playing around. We started playing chicken. Richie put me on his shoulders while Bill put Beverly on his.

We won and I got off of Richie and swam around.

I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. I turned around to see Richie without his glasses.

If possible, he looked even more cuter. I noticed that my arms were around his neck. I didn't know that I did.

His big brown eyes examined my whole face."Your staring again" I said.

"I can't help it, you look so perfect" he said. He looked down at my lips and back up to my eyes.

He started leaning in, so did I. Richie wasn't my first kiss but it felt so much better. My legs wrapped around his waist while our lips danced together.

I heard whistling and clapping. I broke the kiss to see everyone looking at us.

"Can it losers" I joked. "Your a loser now because you kissed Richie" Eddie said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm glad I'm one now" I said and kissed Richie again.