Chapter 42

Theresa's POV

I never thought that I would meet Luke's younger sister face-to-face again. Whenever I met her, I felt shock with her gray hair and eyes. Her hair and eyes is almost black like in my previous world. Every time I see it, I felt like I'm missing it. It felt so warm seeing it.

Though, in this world, gray/black hair is mostly hated in this world. After all, having black hair means you are either a demon itself. Demons love black hair as it symbolizes the darkness itself. And since gray hair is almost black, it was hated by all races that opposes the demons.

"Good day to you, Lady Miki" I said as I bobbed a curtsy

"Good day to you, Lady Theresa. What brings you here today?" she said as she brings a smile like she really admire me.

To think she is the [ Laboratory student A ] and also [ Jeanne's sister ], then that means what awaits her is only death. With her and her father's death, rebellion will only awaits to this country.

I don't have the power to stop their death no matter how much I try. And if I did something, it might go worst than ever.

"I'm here for Luke-sensei, do you know where he is?"

Her eyes widen and she miles as she clap her hands

"So~ it's true that you and Luke-nii are together? Congratulations!"

What?! When did it come to this?! I-It's true that I like him, but I... I don't know if he likes me...

"No, you're wrong. Me and Luke aren't like that. We're just.. friends after all.." I said as I tried to hold my smile.

"Really~~? Well, whatever. Luke is at the auditorium... and...."

"Hmm?"

"Can you give this to Luke? I'm busy right now so I can't give it to him. I really need to give this to him fast" she said as she shows three small boxes and a letter inside a small bag.

I wonder what is it?

"Sure, I'll take this to Luke"

"Thank you very much, and please don't try to open it. It is very important"

"You're welcome and thank you" I said as I exit through the door

That was so embarrassing! To think, she also ships me with Luke. That means I have a support, right?!

Calm down me, calm down.

But then again, this is the first time for me to become a sender for someone. No one treats me like that as I am the daughter of a marquis. And the way it happens now, it doesn't happen in the game. Don't tell me, I am the one who changed her because of what I did to three years ago?! Or maybe it must be Luke, since he might be a reincarnated person with no knowledge of this game...

I finally arrived to the auditorium and see Luke like he just finished something. He noticed me and walks to my direction

"Hm? Theresa, what are you doing here?"

"Julius-sama and I were trying to search you"

I didn't said the other words as Luke can know why we are searching for him. It's a sensitive matter after all.

"I see... where is he now?"

"He's at the east side of the school building, and is still searching for you"

"I see... what are you holding?" he said as he points to the bag that Miki gave to me.

I almost forgot that I should give this to him. Good thing he reminded me

"While I was searching for you, I met your younger sister. She want to give you this" I said as I handed him the bag.

He opens it and first read the letter. As he reads, he smiles and chuckle a little, that made me wonder what makes him laugh.

Does he always show this expression to his family? If yes, I really envy them. I want to see him laugh, smiles, and other expressions. Just seeing this, makes my heart very warm.

"Sure, we'll go to Julius, but before that, let's go to nee-sama and nii-sama. I have to give them this" he said as he points a light and dark blue box.

I guess, those two box must be for them, and the blue colored box must be for him...

Wait, did that girl, just used me as messenger in order to give this to Luke who will give this to her other siblings? I say, she's quite smart.. and lazy...

Shouldn't she do it by herself?

"And.." he said as he turn his eyes back to me, "It's Lady Miki, not Miki. I guess you forgot your manners again. You're quite relax when you're with me" he said as he shows a mischievous smile

I blushed at the moment he smiles and also the fact that I spill my old manners.

"Let's just go" I said as we head towards to our destination.