Chapter 21

Rileys POV

I woke up to see Alex sleeping beside me peacefully, I quietly got out of bed almost falling into her. It was a NEW YEAR! I think we're gonna set up a party or something. I quietly walked around to find Jasmine, I hadn't spend time with her in a while, she was with that Veronica girl. I'm actually lucky to have Jasmine in my life, I'm her Perezme, she's my Jassmine.

Jasmine helped me through my struggles with Alex, she cares about me alot and I care about her alot.

I couldn't find Jasmine anywhere, I was busy looking around that I bumped into Kara. She looked at me with her eyes widened.

"Oh hi Kara.." I said. "Hi Riley" she said back. There was an awkward silence with her glancing somewhere half the time, I looked to where she was looking, she was looking at the janitors closet. When she saw where I was looking she got more nervous. I wonder why she's nervous. I made my way to the janitors closet, but was grabbed by the hand.

"Don't go in there" She said almost crying. I was confused. Why didn't she want me to go in there?. I swapped her hand away, but she tackled me. "Hey fuck off!" I said.

I got up and went for the janitors closet with her running by my side. When I opened it, I couldn't believe what I saw, it was heartbreaking.

It was Jasmine, on the floor with blood all over her, she looked like she got stabbed multiple times.

I ran up to her crying. "Nooooo Jasmine!" I holded her to me, I didn't care if blood was on me. "Tell them to come here!"  I yelled at Kara. "SHE'S DEAD OKAY!" Kara said.

Jasmine opened her eyes slowly, smiling. "Jasmine!" I hugged her. "Don't leave please, Jasmine please" I said. She still smiled.

She giggled "I guess this is the last time I'll call you Perezme" she smiled again holding my face close to hers.

"Jasmine please don't," I said holding onto her. "Stay with me, I can't be here without you! You're the most genuine, kindest and caring human being here, don't leave me!  Jasmine!

"E-ver since w-we met, I've know that we're special. That the way we talk and laugh around eachother is different than everybody else. That I will never meet anyone I can trust as much as I trust you and I think most people search their whole lives to find what we've already found, Bye Perezme" she closed her eyes with a single tear dropping.

she was my bestfriend. I didn't want her to go, why did this happen to her, why would someone do this to her why not me.

"Hey what are you doing!" I heard Jessica's voice as she barged into here pushing past Kara. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened in shock. Jessica turned to Kara and punched her in the face. "Stop Jessica, she didn't do it!" I said pulling away Jessica. "Why would someone do this to her"

The cops came and saw us, "Riley killed Jasmine!" Kara yelled. I couldn't say anything, all i focused on was Jasmine.  Jessica explained to the cops  while I looked at Jasmine in my hands. She loved me so much and I fighted with her so much and all she wanted was to be friends with me forever.

Officer Brady picked up Jasmine and left, I watched as he ran to the office. I was still on the floor crying. Jessica wrapped her arms around me.

"Such a great start to the new year eh?" I said still crying. She stayed here comforting me.

A/N-Happy New Year guys! I'm sorry for this bad chapter, I don't really know how to write heart breaks and deaths yet but thanks for reading.

R.I.P Jasmine Quinn