I'm Glad You're Here

Hello again my pretty potatoes❤️

I made this update bc I noticed that I haven't updated since last year Dec 30. And that's wrong of me as the author of this book. So enjoy💕

~~~~~~~~

Pain.

That was the only thing I could feel course my body right now. As for emotions, I felt a mixture of almost everything. Sadness, because of the way Mel must be feeling about all of this, what he's doing to me. Fear, from what Billy is capable on doing on Mel while I'm not there to protect her; on What's he's also capable on doing..... to me. Anger, because of what Billy is making us go through; when I'm free from this, I swear I will kick his ass.

I also felt very anxious, I just want to get out of here. Leave this place and never come back. Wherever this place is.......

Billy actually had some strength in him, and that was pretty surprising. He did quite a huge toll on my body, in which that will explain the unbearable pain I'm feeling now, as I hang from the ceiling. And no, he didn't rape me; he just beat me like there's no tomorrow.

He left a few minutes ago, seeing how tired he was; I figure he was going to sleep for a while.

"Hunter?" Mel's voice was barely audible, I wouldn't even hear it if it wasn't for the close focus I had of the room.

"Yes Mel?" I said tiredly. I was too tired even to speak, Billy actually did a great amount of damage on me if I can't talk. But if I don't respond to her, she will get extremely worried, and I don't want that.

How much longer do you think it's going to take them to find us?

"Knowing how your family is, and knowing how desperate and protective both of our family's are with us. I would say, not that long." I said with confidence in my voice. I was really confident that they were close on finding us, or at least already here; because it's always been like that with them. You just can't expect kidnapping a hispanics daughters military trainer and her hispanic best friend and get away with it. Our hispanic/Latino family is crazy and violent; so if you hurt us, you will most likely die.

You're right, she said and then remained silent.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax my body if I actually could; but having your hands tied up by a chain on the ceiling and carrying your body weight, doesn't exactly help. So, I started to imagine things that makes me happy; Mel obviously popped up with her goofy grin, then Jaden with his stupid laugh, then Adrien. He popped up with his stupid, goofy, yet charming grin on his face; that always seem to make my heart flutter. Just thinking about him made my mood a whole lot better, and a smile grace my face, and never forget the warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

Doesn't matter where I am, what I'm doing, if I'm sad or angry; even the thought of him always seem to make me happy....

Who knew he's the one that would make me feel like this, not me that's for sure. At first he was some egocentric jerk that hurt Mel; then we started to do the project, and one day I agree with him on watching Moana on Netflix; next thing you know, he became rather opened with me. He stopped being this egocentric asshole and turned into a childish mush of cuteness and romance, even if that was possible for the 17 year old jock.

I know that something was up for him to change completely, but I paid no mind to my anxiety. But if it came to be true, I wonder what made him like this? And will I be able to forgive him. I think I would, but after he embarrasses his self in away.

After I was kidnapped, I would be getting these dreams and most likely hallucinations of Adrien being right beside me, or him searching for me like crazy. And that made me happy; not that he's desperate, but more like that he's actually searching for me.