Regained

{ok so I had an awesome begging for this chapter down but for some unknown reason! It disappeared and won't show back up so i'm going to just do a sloppy version of it. I apologize.}

I sit in the middle of the circle that I made and cross my legs. I fold my left hand over my right with the last crystal in between them. Inner mind, inner peace, inner silence. I take slow calm breathes and center my mind.

*(*(*( spirit forest )*)*)*

I feel a sense of power and  know I am home. I open my eyes slowly and  begin to feel comfort. I'm in the spirit forest, green is all I see around me. The large trees around me begin the sway in my presence along with small plants. Everyone of them are excited to see and feel me back.

I look down in my hands and see I am wearing my spirit's robe. Green, silver cover me and I smile. A sad smile, I missed this place so much. I slowly stand and look around myself waving to the trees and plants. I need to find the temple before anything, I don't want to keep the Avatar waiting.

I set off in a random direction and admire the plants. It doesn't matter which way I go cause the temple ends up finding me anyway. I start to see small spirits appear around the trees roots and even up above in the trees. All my little friends are here so the temple is close. I look around and in the middle of some small trees I see a pale brick trail.

"Found you." I say and a just my course to the path. A few small dragon belly birds start to fly closer to me as one of their young flys onto my shoulder curiously. What a cute one. I pat it's little head then continue, careful not move to quickly and knock the little guy off.

I make it to the temple doors soon after starting the trail of it and I take a second to take it in. The mildly tall temple with vines covering it from top to bottom. It's still beautiful as ever and full of life.

I look at my shoulder and see the little dragon belly bird start to flap its wings flying off to the others. I wave to them as they all fly by me and into an open window of the temple. That's beautiful. I walk to to the doors and place a hand on both of them. I feel the energy flow of this place, so alive.

I begin to push the doors open and it's difficult but I do it. I hold my breath looking inside the building. I stand up straight dusting off my hands and turn to the spirit animals. I move out of the doorway and motion for them to enter. This is as much home to them as it is home for me.

The spirit animals comply to my offer and start to run, walk and fly in. Although some chose to stay in the roots, branches and behind the tree. They are welcome to come in at any time though. I then turn back to the temple and walking seeing the spirit animals looking at everything. The temple is a bit empty but I never really liked the idea of this place with unnecessary things. 

There are three hallways I can choose to go down but I need to go down the middle one to the fountain in the middle of this temple. That way I can regain my power and strength then begin to help the Avatar. I walk straight down the middle one and look from room to room as I pass by them.

I do not remember what each one is used for but I will regain some of my past memories with mediation. It is still amazing to see the temple again. The green vines that literally almost cover everything have gotten stronger and the flowers are in blooming season. Yellow and light pink flowers can be spotted every so often.

I can already see the end of the hallway and I hear the sound of water flowing. My head starts to spin as I get closer but I am towards the fountain fine. I am not worried though, my vision starts to go black but I'm not worried I never remember this part of me gaining me power back.

*(*(*( Physical World )*)*)*

I feel another shifting in energy and I know I am back in the material world. I blink my eyes open I feel a warm heat on my lap. I look down in my lap and see Shiva curled up near the surface of the water on my lap. I lift one of my hands and cress the top of her head.

Shiva opens her eyes and looks up at me for a second before she launches herself into my chest. I chuckle putting the crystal in my hand down and holding onto her. "Your awake finally!" I hear the voice of the avatar and look towards the door of the bathroom. Avatar stands at the door excitement and relief on her face. I do a small smile towards her and look back down to Shiva.

"Yes, I retrieved my power and strength. I hope I didn't keep you waiting to long." I say and Shiva then  crawls onto my head wrapping wrapping herself into a spiral. She is still tired from being woken up so she can stay there. Avatar Korra's cheeks turn a little pink as Shiva does and I chuckle internally at the sight. That's adorable. 

"That's good, you were gone for a couple of hours at least." Avatar Korra says rubbing the back of her head in a worried tone. I nod and begin to stand slowly not the drop Shiva. She'd probably set my hair fire in surprise.

"It's alright, that was one of the fastest times it's taken me to do that actually. I didn't want to keep you waiting for to long." I say and step out of the stone tub, carefully so that I don't slip.   

"So what's next?" Avatar Korra asks turning to face away from me. I look down to the palms of my hands then move them to take all the water off of both me and Shiva before looking towards Avatar Korra.

"Well... why don't we start by getting to know a bit of each other?" I say and korra turns back to look at me timidly, nodding.

 {Hey darlings. I apologize for not updating sooner but I've been really busy and haven't been able to to it but here it is. I hope you like it. Feel free to share you thoughts and feelings about it.}