Chapter 1

1985

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Vivian growled as she pinned down Lola F., "You gonna keep your hands off of her?"

Lola yield as she slapped the concrete floor of the cafeteria while Vivian pulled the side of her cheek in a fish hook grasp.

Vivian smirked as she eased off of her. She heaved as she cut her eyes to rest of the prisoners, "Anybody else wanna fuck with me?"

The prisoners were silent. Warden Victoria Alberts grabbed her chest as she saw Lola moaning on the ground. She turned to Vivian and was about to speak but was interrupted, "I'm not going to the hole.. I'm going to go take a shower.." Victoria glared as her chest heaved. Vivian then turned to the crowd, "And I've got a pick made from a bar of soap shoved up my ass.. So don't even think about bothering me. I'll shove it down your throats."

The guard stepped aside as Vivian walked past. Maxine, Vivian's crying friend; followed her protector.

Vivian sighed as she turned on the shower with her clothes still on. Maxine watched as she slid down the large tiled group shower with her eyes closed. "I wish I was more like you.."

Vivian smiled as she kept her eyes shut, "Nah ya don't." She opened her eyes to her, "You have no idea how I became this."

Maxine nervously nibbled on her nails, "You didn't have to do that.."

Vivian leaned up with a cold glare, "I didn't take you for a muff diver."

"I'm not.. but.."

Vivian's gaze was still cold, "What?"

Maxine felt sorry for her younger friend, "You always act as though you have nothing to lose."

Vivian smiled as she eased from the floor, "Yep, and I plan on keeping it that way."

Maxine was a little hurt, "Then why did you stop them?"

Vivian eased off her bloody jump suit, "I was bored.." Maxine hung her head, but looked up when she continued, "And I can't stand a fucking bully.."

Maxine shyly smiled at the tough seventeen year old. They had been friends since the beginning of the senior year. Vivian was the youngest senior at their school since her birthday was in September. The amazing thing about her was, she had been at the top of her class; until her father started to abuse her. She was tough before, but her father set her over the edge. Vivian had told Maxine when they were found guilty for boosting cars to consider it a state funded vacation.

*****************
The two girls smiled as the prison entry gates opened to their freedom. Waiting outside was their ride. Vivian nudged Maxine, "Come on hoe, let's go."

Maxine pursed her lips as Vinny opened the door for the ladies. Vivian slid into the front seat while Maxine entered the back.

Vivian smiled as she stared straight ahead, "Missed me...?"

Vinny chuckled, "We all have Vie.."

"So did Rudy send you or did you pick us up outa the kindness of your heart?"

Vinny threw his head back, "Ha! What heart?"

Vivian continued to look forward with a smirk, "That's what I thought."

Her smirk disappeared, "Your dad wanted to know when you were going to be released, but boss wouldn't tell em. "

Vivian pressed her eyes closed, "Thank God.."
****************

Marcus bolted awake as he heard the front door slam. He turned to an alarmed Olivia, "You said you were separated!"

Olivia innocently shrugged, "Oopps.."

Marcus pursed his lips as his naked body shoved from the bed. He frantically tried to pull on his clothes without making much noise. He gasped as the bedroom door handle giggled, "Olivia! I know you have another man in there! Open up you fucking slut!"

Marcus scowled at the woman and made his way to her balcony. He eased down the lancing just as Simon Luciano busted through the doorway. Olivia gasped as she covered her naked body. Luciano glared at her as he made his way to her balcony. He looked down to see a nervous smiling Marcus climbing down, "You piece of shit! You're a dead man!"

Marcus pressed his eyes and let go of the lancing and feel into bushes down below. Luciano growled as he shot at the escaping man.

He then turned to a smirking Olivia. He spat, "Fucking slut.." and took his leave.

Olivia sighed and leaned back into her huge bed and stretched with delight.