Chapter 42 - Dinner Party

Christina's POV

I had called my friends and let them know that I am in L.A. for a while and that Harry and I are having a dinner party to introduce some of our friends to each other.   All I heard was, "OMG, you are with Harry Fucking Styles?" from each and every one of them.  I couldn't help but laugh.  I let them know to be here tonight at 8pm and to bring a bathing suit just in case. 

Since Harry was going to be at the studio and I was doing part of my photo shoot that day, we decided to have the food catered.  I really wanted to cook but, didn't have enough time.

I got back to Harry's house around 5 and saw that Harry wasn't here yet so I decided to straighten the house out and get everything ready for tonight.  The alcohol and some of the food arrived this morning.   I placed the fruit and veggies on platters to look pretty. 

I can't wait to see my old friends!  I hope everyone gets along tonight.   As I am preparing the cheese and crackers, Harry walks in.  He looks over at me in the kitchen and says, "I can get used to this, coming home from work and you preparing food in the kitchen."

I just blush and say, "You wish!"  No, I wish...  fuck, I wish...

Harry asks me if I was able to get in touch with all of my friends and I let him know that I have about 14 friends coming.  "That sounds great.  I hope everything goes well and Niall doesn't get too drunk. " he laughs.

It is now 6:45pm and I tell Harry to go take a shower first and I will wait for the food to arrive.  He looks at me and is about to say something when I stop him and say, "No."   "But..." he says  "No Harry, we can not take a shower together."  He knows I read his mind and lowers his head in defeat but promises his revenge on me later.  Fucking hell!  This man is going to be the death of me...  I almost can't wait for my period to come so I can get a break.  Which it should be here within a day or two.

The food comes and they set up the sternos with the food on the tables outside on the patio.   The bar is fully stocked.  I just need to pull out the fruit, veggie and cheese trays when the guests arrive.   I look around and don't see anything else for me to do so I run upstairs to jump in the shower.  I open the bedroom door and Harry is standing there fully naked rubbing lotion on his beautifully tanned muscular body.

I can't help but stare with my mouth open.  Harry looks at me and says, "What wrong babe?  You see something you like?"  I try to say something but, nothing comes out of my mouth...  Harry walks over to me and my panties instantly become wet.  He brings his lips to mine and kisses me ever so sweetly and whispers in my ear, "You had your chance earlier, now you have to wait for Marcel to play with you later."  

I look up at him and say, "Touche, my dear touche..."   I run to the bathroom to jump in the shower.

Since we told everyone tonight would be casual.  I put on a pretty little sundress that comes mid-thigh and very low cut in the front with no bra.  We will see who can tease who tonight Harry...

I come down the stairs and I see Niall is already here talking to Harry in the kitchen.   I walk in and Harry and Niall turn around and both of them have their mouths hanging open.  I walk over to Niall and give him a hug and he says to me, "Damn, Christina, you look amazing and you smell so fucking good."

Harry pulls Niall off of me and warns him playfully but sternly to keep his hands off of me and to find his own woman because I am his.   Niall says that is why he is here, duh...

Harry pulls me into his embrace and whispers in my ear, "So you want to play dirty and tease me with this fucking sexy ass dress with no bra, huh?  See if I don't pull you in that pantry tonight and fuck your brains out."  I get a chill that runs through my whole body.  I just look up coyly and say, "Not if I don't pull you in there first."   I see Harry bite his bottom lip and Niall stare at the two of us and say, "Damn, can I watch you two fuck?"  We both say, "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"