》ch. 16

Ace watched with horrified eyes as his dear friend, Oars Jr., fell lifelessly in front of him. I saw a man in a pink fluffy, feather coat laughing and I glared at his back. he was the one that cut off Oars Jr's foot, making him collapse in front of you two.

"That man is the one who..." I trailed off, becoming angry as I started to remember past memories. "He looks just like your typical bastard. And that disgusting look on his face, how could he."

Garp climbed up the stairs and silently took a seat next to Ace. I looked at him from the corner of my eye and saw him sit with his arms crossed in front of him.

"Are you here to oppose the planning?" Sengoku asked, not saving a glance to the vice admiral.

"No, if I could've I would've already," Garp said softly before resting his head in his hands. "Why didn't you two follow the path I told you to?!" He began to sob as I looked at him with pity.

'I feel bad, now he has to get his ass kicked by his own grandson.'

Just as things got even more heated between the marines and Whitebeard pirates, people began to take notice of something falling from the sky.

Luffy?!" Ace said with a horrified expression.

"That idiot should've never come, he'll die," I say.

I watched closely as he talked to Whitebeard. They conversated for a few moments before Luffy started rushing into battle. You took note of the crew he had built up, holding former Warlords and even a famous revolutionary.

Luffy fought marines left and right before Ace called out to him.

"LUFFY! STAY AWAY!" Ace took in a deep breath before continuing. "WE ARE ALL PIRATES! WE HAVE ALL SAILED THE SEA!" You could see Garp clench his teeth, looking down at his crossed legs.

"I HAVE MY OWN NAKAMA! I HAVE MY OWN FRIENDS! YOU SHOULDN'T BUD IN! YOU THINK I WOULD FORGIVE YOU IF A WEAKLING LIKE YOU RESCUING ME! THAT'S HUMILIATING!" It sounded like Ace was mad at his younger brother, but all he wanted to do was protect him. You could see the regret forming in his eyes as he looked down.

"LUFFY! LISTEN TO ACE!" I shout. "YOU HAVE TO GO HOME YOU'RE TOO WEAK FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS!"

There was silence in the fighting before Luffy yelled back at you two.

"I AM YOUR LITTLE BROTHER AND I'M YOUR CAPTAIN! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE RULES AS PIRATES!" He punched more and more marines out of his way, making me fight back a proud smile. "I WILL SAVE BOTH OF YOU EVEN IF IT KILLS ME!"

Luffy fought on and on, with the help of his temporary crew he was slowly getting closer and closer. Until he ran into Smoker.

"That cigar smoking bastard," I say seeing him begin to fight Luffy, "his weapon is made of seastone, I wonder who will deal with him."

My thoughts were answered when a lady with a huge snake jumped into the mix.

"How dare you attack my beloved!" She yells anger built up in her eyes.

"Beloved? Hee-gee-hee-gee! Luffy can't get girls! He's too stupid!" I saw Luffy yell at me from the battleground as I continued on laughing during the inappropriate time.

"You sure are happy considering you are going to die today, Charlotte," Sengoku said, using my last name on purpose to piss me off.

"I am? Because with that idiot captain I've got, there's no way he would allow that." I say grinning at the shocked male.

The fighting continued on as Hancock pulled out two keys from her breasts and handed them to Luffy. He attacked her with a giant hug before continuing on to Ace and me.