6-Going to Hell

As soon as the door shut, I was pushed against it. Liam's mouth immediately covered mine, his hands wandering all over my body. Clint was supposed to be right behind me, but ten minutes passed and Clint was a no show. It looked like I was going to have to finish this mission alone. Liam's hands pulled my dress up and I grabbed his hands, pulling away from his lips.

"No, Liam, we shouldn't." I murmur softly to him. He chuckled and pressed me harder against the door. I grunted, feigning trying to move away from him.

"I think we should." He gripped my wrists and pinned them above my head with one hand. His free grabbed my face and held it still, "Your skin is so soft, sweetheart." I pretended to struggle and that made him dig his nails into my face.

"You need to hold still or this is going to be worse for you....you know how about I just incapacitate you, Maria?" He smirks and pulls my head forward. I know he's going to slam my head against the door until I pass out, so before he does I bring my knee into his crotch.

"I said no. No fucking means no." I growl and while he's distracted by his pain, I slam my heel into his stomach hard. Liam lets go of me as he bends over in pain.

"You fucking bitch!" He spits as he stands up, holding his stomach. It's my turn to smirk as his face reddens with anger. Liam rushes towards me and I sidestep. As I move, I grab his tie, tightening it as I pull on it. I quickly move behind him, forcing him on the ground with a swift kick to back of his knees. Once he's on the ground, I sit on his back, tightening the tie. He tries to get me off of him as he sputters and chokes.

"It doesn't matter what you do, sweetheart. This is going to be bad for you no matter what you do. And remember, I'm the bitch that killed you." I lean forward and purr into his ear. His skin is turning purple and within moments he's dead. I get off of him and flip him over. I search through his pockets until I find what this whole mission was based on getting.

An innocent looking silver flash drive.

-

Clint had wandered back to the hotel room, his thoughts on his pregnant wife and no longer on the mission. He was a piece of shit. A huge piece of shit. A piece of shit who is going to be a Dad. Holy fucking shit. A Dad.

Clint Barton was going to be a fucking dad.

While he slowly came to terms with it, Peyton was making it look like Liam had killed himself. She had slipped out of the room and slipped out of the party without looking the tiniest bit suspicious. But as soon as she was far away from the dangerous guests, she let her anger at Clint simmer. Clint didn't even realize that Peyton was back in the room until she threw the flash drive into his lap. He picked it up and then looked at the angry woman in front of him just as she took off the mask she wore.

"....Oh shit." Clint mutters out, standing up as Peyton took off her heels and then her thigh holsters.

"Thanks for the help, Clint." He winces how she spits out his name, "Might as well have a wet fucking towel as my mission partner. The towel would be more fuckin' useful." Clint couldn't tell her the truth why he wasn't there helping her. She would hate him and herself for being the other woman in his relationship. Peyton loathed cheaters. So he didn't say anything. He just watched at Peyton took off her brunette wig and then her jewelry.

"You...your name was Maria Reynolds." He finally says and even though her back was turned, he knew that she rolled her eyes.

"Well I was supposed to be cheating on my husband. It was fitting." She told him, taking off her gown and hanging it up. Clint tries not to look at her red lace covered body, but Peyton was like heroin. She gathered up her clothes and was going to be walk over to the bathroom. Clint needed her to be happy with him.

"I-I don't know why but I just started thinking my mom...she just came into my head." His voice was soft as a whisper as he lied to her. Peyton stopped in her tracks, her back to him. He hated himself for using his mom against Peyton. Clint knew how many issues Peyton had because of the mother that she killed and the mother she couldn't save.

He was going to Hell.

Because he knew that the empty feeling was going to be creeping into Peyton. That feeling of loneliness that always crept in when parents were mentioned. That feeling of loneliness that damaged Peyton's liver. It was the same loneliness that had sent Peyton into Clint's arms.

And when she turned to him, the fire in her eyes put out by the tears brimming at her eye lids, he knew she was his again. The clothes in her arms fell and she held her hand out to him. He walked to her and took her hand before walking into the bathroom.

--------
I wanted to show how weak Peyton is around Clint and how manipulative he is when Peyton isn't on his side. Hoped you enjoy.

-AP