Jarron & Friends

The next day I woke up to the sound of Alexis yelling. I snuck in in the middle of the night, and I guess she's just now seeing me. "Morgan!" She hollered. "Where were you, you can't go out without anyone knowing and by yourself drunk in a state you've never been in!" I put the pillow over my head. "And where did you get that ring from? You didn't have that on the way here."

I widen my eyes and quickly came up with a lie. "That's where I went yesterday." I said. I sat up, "Did a little shopping, wanted to be alone." I got out of bed and stretched. "What's on the agenda today." I smiled.

Alexis rolled her eyes and sat on the bed. "I wanna go out to breakfast." She started. "And then, I don't know. Find something else to do. Not beach wise I'm still drained from yesterday."

I thought for a moment and pulled out a small piece of paper that was in my purse, it was Jarron's number. "This guy I met at the beach yesterday offered to show me around." I said. "I can tell him to meet up and bring two hot friends?"

Alexis shrugged. "Fine by me, but ask Asia she's in the bathroom."

I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door before going in. Asia was brushing her teeth, I decided to grab my toothbrush and join her. "Wanna sight see today?" I asked.

"And get lost? yeah right." She laughed.

"No a guy I met yesterday offered to show us around. You down?"

"Sure I don't care." She looked at my hand. "Nice ring." She spit in the sink, "Where from?"

"Is it that noticeable?" I asked looking at it.

"Yeah."

I finished brushing my teeth then wiped my mouth. "Bought it yesterday from some random place."

"Random places sells two carat rings?"

I looked at the ring again. "Yeah guess so. I'm gonna call Jarron."

I dialed the number and after two rings he answered.

Yo

Jarron? It's Morgan, from the beach yesterday.

I told you to call me last night today's a new day.

I know I'm sorry, you know I was super drunk. But I'm sober now and I was hoping we could hang out today.

Alright that sounds cool. When?

In about an hour? And I got my girls with me, so don't have them lonely

He laughed through the phone, I got a few friends. How about I meet you in the lobby of your hotel?

Alright I'll see you in an hour

Bye

I hung up and went into my suitcase trying to see what I was going to wear. A little over a hour later we were all ready to go.