Four Options

Ella

"Come on Chris!" Tris cheered for our friend as she was fighting Molly, the girl who beat up Tris was fighting against Chris who was getting beat

"Come on Chris!" Tris cheered for our friend as she was fighting Molly, the girl who beat up Tris was fighting against Chris who was getting beat. "Block, use your forearms!" I cheered for her, she was too late to block since Molly got her face. "She hits hard, got a metal fist." Tris informed me. "Stop...stop!" Chris said coughing and panting.

"I'm done. I'm done." She adds, I feel Eric pass by me to go to her. "You need to stop?" Eric asked her nicely, looking down on her and she looked up at him with her bloody nose panting, then she nods once. "Okay." He said with a sigh. "Let me give you a hand." He added offering her his hand, she takes its standing up slowly. "Thanks." She said and I looked at Tris who was already looking at me worried. "All right, lets everyone take a break!" Eric announced, then looked straight at me.

"Follow me." Eric ordered everyone, we all put on our boots, then we all start walking with him. "What do you think he's going to do?" Will asked walking next to me and I shrugged. "I have no clue." I answered as we got to the bridge that Eric and I would meet at. "You feeling a little better?" Eric asked her nicely as they got to the bridge. "Yeah, I'm fine." Right after Chris answered, Eric grabbed her, throwing her off the bridge and she shrieked holding on for dear life.

"Grab the rail." Eric ordered her. "Or don't." He said letting go of her hand, I get to the front of the crowd and looked at her worriedly. "You've got three options: hang there and I'll forget your cowardice, fall and die, or give up." He suggested as he hanged on for dear life. "Or I can cut your time in half by letting one of your buddies take your place." He added looking down at her as she starts breathing hard. "But if you give up, you're out." He finished then looked at us.

"Are any of you willing to take-" I cut him off quickly. "I'll do it, just get her back up." I answered walking up to him. "Get her back up." He ordered us, Will came quickly to my side along with Al and Tris, even Molly came to help her up.

"Down you go." I hear Eric said, right after they helped Chris, Eric throws me over and I shrieked as well as I held on to the railing. "You can wait there till Peter says you can." Eric said looking down at me, he pulls Peter next to him and he looks down at me too, I looked up at him in the eyes not wanting to give him the satisfaction. A water drop fell on my cheekbone and rolled down, I took in a deep breath feeling another drop of water on my hand.

I feel my feet dangling in the air as I had a tight grip on the railing, water droplets kept falling on me and my pinky finger from my right hand starts slipping. "How long are you gonna have her hanging, Peter?" Eric questioned the boy I beat up and he got down on one knee to stare at me. "Until she can't feel her wrists anymore." Peter answered flipping my ring finger on my right hand.

I exclaimed my fingertips slipping off and I'm dangling on with my left hand, my weak hand. "Ella!" I hear someone call, I looked to my left to see Tobias running towards the bridge and looked down at me. "Get her back up." Tobias said to Eric, I bit my bottom lip hard and lift my right hand onto the railing, but the metal was too wet and it slipped off.

"She can climb up." Peter said getting up from his knees and going back to the group.

"Come on, Ella. The number one doesn't need help." Eric said to me, I feel Tobias grab my wrist and I shook my head. "Stop!" I said feeling my heart race as I slowly start raising my hand again, I grunt getting a hold of it and lifted my self slightly, my forearm took a hold and I let out a deep breath. I use my other forearm to hold tightly and pull one leg over, it slips and I shrieked nearly falling. "Let me help." Tobias said grabbing my arm. "Don't touch me! I can do this!" I yelled at him, he lets out a breath and lets go.

I swung my leg over, going on to the railing and grabbed the holes in the bridge. I groaned pulling myself up and rolled onto my back as I got on the bridge, I got back up quickly dusted my hands panting. Everyone starts walking away and Eric grabbed my arm waiting for everyone to leave, once they all left I looked at him.

"You could've died." He whispered so only I could hear him. "But I didn't." I pointed out. "Besides, why do you even care?" I asked him pulling my arm and crossing them. "You're right, I don't care." He said almost in a sarcastic voice. "Tomorrow we're throwing knives, so meet me in the training room." He ordered me. "But-" I was cut off when he walked away ignoring me, I scoffed rolling my eyes and start following my group to the cafeteria.

"Ella!" Chris called me, I looked at her waving like a madman and start walking towards her, I bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry." I said to the person, it was Dan. "Hey there beautiful." He said smiling, the cafeteria sounded a lot more louder than normal. "I would stay away from the beans today, Megan started throwing up." He warned making a disgusted face and I chuckled. "Thanks for the warning." I said and he nodded. "Oh, ignore the rumors going around." Dan said walking backwards out the cafeteria, I looked at him confused and turned back around to walk to my friends.

"God, I love you!" Chris said hugging me tightly before I sat down, I smiled chuckling and shook my head. "I know you would do the same." I said as she pulled away and I sat down. "Can I ask you a question?" Al asked me as I start serving myself food. "You already did." I joked, he rolled his eyes and Will laughed. "What's the question?" I asked Al serving myself some cut potatoes. "Are you dating Eric and Four?" He asked my eyes widened and I accidentally dropped my potato. "Eric stares you down when you're not looking, like if you were some..." Al drifts off trying to think.

"Like you're a painting." Chris said finishing for him.

"An expensive one." Will adds, which made me chuckle.

"And then Four looks at you like you're an angel or something, no one can even touch you." Tris pointed out and I shook my head drinking some of my water.

"No, Four is a big no-no, and Eric can suck it." I said taking a bit of my apple, Tris laughs. "I just think you'll be cuter with Eric." Chris pointed out, which made Will snort. "Did you use to date Four?" Al asked me and I cringed. "Don't ever ask me that again." I joked to them and Will looked at me as everyone talked.