Target 13 - Confidential

It has been a long time since he had seen his younger brother. Too long. An indescribable feeling bubbled in his chest as he thought of it; was it joy? Excitement? He did not know.

He would have to keep his feelings and personality in check while he visited- it would not be good if their bastard of a father would find out about his eldest's plotting, not when Giotto had gotten this far.

Walking through the surprisingly pristine hallways of the academy, his cerulean eyes scanned the plates nailed into the doors. It was not long before he had found the Principal's office, knocking on the door gingerly.

Taking the faint, "come in," as a visible sign of approval, he entered the room. The principal of Melbourn academy was a tall, confident woman who was very beautiful, not to mention intelligent and kind. 

Her hair was dark, further highlighting the graying strands of hair weaved throughout the dark locks. Her eyes were a steely gray, pinning down anyone and everyone in her line of vision. She glanced up from the paperwork littering her desk, eyes immediately widening at the person who stood before her at that very moment.

"Mr Sawada, is there anything you need?" She asked. Giotto looked over at her, his steely blue eyes gazing at her.

She watched his every move, eyes trained on his face. "I need to know where Tsunayoshi is currently, and where his dormitory is," he demanded. Her lips were pursed at this point before she stood up and walked towards one of the various file cabinets in the room.

Roughly opening one of the drawers, her fingers expertly flipped through the files until they suddenly stopped, grasping a record between her index and middle fingers.

She tugged the file up, catching it and pulling it out. Her steely eyes pinned the man down, looking especially suspicious of him as she pushed the record towards him.

"Everything on Tsunayoshi Sawada from these past two months; his dormitory, speculations of his melbourn type and strength from a certain incident, as well as detailed recounts of the incident from staff. I think you will find it quite interesting."

The blonde flipped through the file, skimming over one of the logs. His eyes widened a flash of surprise racing through the cerulean orbs. "Thank you for this, Maria," he whispered, turning on his heel and walking out of the room.

She looked at his back as he walked out. "I hope you can get through to him before he destroys himself, Giotto. Your little brother is more unstable than anyone might think."

--={&}=--

It had already been quite a weird day for Tsunayoshi. After the little scene with Reborn in front of the group's house, the raven dragged the brunette back through the portal and stayed with him in his dormitory.

Thus, he had seemed to have gained a roommate (the man refused to leave the Sawada alone ever again after that display). He didn't know if this was technically allowed at their school, but he couldn't exactly say he was disappointed.

He didn't like living alone. Although living alone was better than living with an abusive roommate or his family, he still got lonely quite often.

"Are you absolutely, a hundred percent sure that you can stay here?" Tsuna asked, obviously concerned about the rules which bound humans and Nerilians together. Typically, humans can only stay in the Tartarus plane for a week at most, the same law applying to Nerilians and the Gia plane as well.

However, if the human/Nerilian has a pact with a Masuta/summon, they can stay in their partner's plane for as long as the other lives.

The problem with this rule in the current situation was that Reborn was not contracted with Tsuna or any other human (as far as said brunette knows).