Intro

Jake Flier

Hundreds of years ago people with any sort of deformity were shipped off somewhere or murdered for being "unnatural, full of sin or the Devil's Creation." Eventually people with these "deformities" became the new norm. That was around 2014 that people like me became normal. That norm turned into a fashion trend. Everyone claimed to have a mental disorder and cut their wrists just deep enough to show that they wanted attention. It was "cool" to have a mental illness. Depression, BiPolar Disorder, Anxiety, Schitzophrenia, Borderline Personality Disorder, were the new coffee/wine time discussion.

Who would have thought that in the future that would all change? We were back to the beginning. We were considered dangerous again. All because every one who comitted a violent crime plead insanity and was linked to having some sort of mental disorder. It gave the good people a bad names. The bad eggs couldn't take responsibility for their inhumane actions. Everyone else who really had these disorders were now screwed. All because of a couple losers who milked and overused the excuse.

One of our "great" leaders of the "free" world decided it was enough and something had to be done. Now, the second someone got diagnosed with an "abnormal" disorder we were back to the old days. We lived in cages instead of psych rooms. We didn't get the chance to be "fixed" or "treated." We didn't even get to take our medications. Medications were now for what they considered real illnesses; Cancer and stuff like that. We were lost causes to the world. You would think that someone would take Office and let us out, but no one ever did. I wish I could say it was a long dicatorship, but it was a total brainwash. It wasn't just America, or select countries. It was the whole world. I wish the worst on all of those people who voted for this to happen to us. Painful death and rotting in Hell. Maybe that statement proves that they're right. That I'm a psychopath. I've never killed anyone, then again I never had the chance.

If anyone cared to fight this, we'd be free. No one stepped up to the plate to save us, to save those currently being diagnosed and thrown. I don't know, maybe someone fought for us. If they did, they were gotten rid of. I don't care anymore. I wish I was dead. I wish we were all dead. Not those with the disorder, but everyone in general.

A/N

I wasn't going to post this story because I wanted to finish it first. I'm not even close to being done yet. The reason I'm posting this is in case a reader with one of these Mental Illnesses wants to tell me about life through their eyes I'd love to work that in and make this story accurate. The scenarios are overdramatic and dark but I swear the ending will shed a light of showing people with these illnesses are just like everyone else. I want to make my characters authentic! The reason it's called "The BiPolar Project" will be revealed later in the story. But this is a story for EVERYONE! So please feel free to message me if you'd like to talk to me to make future characters more realistic! 

Thank you!

~Amara