Friends & The Chaos Emerald

Your POV:

-Next morning-
After yesterday's activities, you decided to know Sonic even more so you decided to run around to look for him. You had a pretty decent breakfast (Whatever you like readers.) and you made sure everything was in great condition before you dashes out of the house. You speed around each block of each street, the garden you first met him, everywhere but no sign of the blue hedgehog. You stop in front of a building and notice it has a peculiar symbol: Two tails. Then you realize that Sonic has a friend with two tails so you decide to knock. You hear an explosion and wonder what happened. You wait a bit and hear the door being opened. As soon as it opens, the sight in front of you makes you want to laugh but you suppress it to a giggle. In front of you was an annoyed looking fox with two tails and completely covered in green.
"Yes?" the fox asks, still annoyed.
"Sorry, my name is y/n and I'm looking for Sonic, is he here?" you ask, trying to look inside from where you are.
"Yeah. He is. Sonic! You have someone who wants to see you!" he shouts
"Ugh! Can you tell whoever it is to meet me inside!" you hear him shout back.
You dash inside and stop behind him, seeing him watching TV.
"Well, that's not a very nice way of inviting a guest in," you say, giggling slightly. You see him turn his head slowly, eyes wide.
"Oh, hi y/n," he says, chuckling nervously
"Hi. I'm pretty surprised you're not running," you say, looking at him
"Meh. It's better to just chill and watch some TV. Even though there's absolutely nothing interesting on," he replies as he keeps flipping channels.
"How about introducing me to your friends?" you ask
"Okay, seeing there's nothing better to do," he says, jumping off the couch.
"SONIC!!!" you hear a voice shout, you look at Sonic and you see him getting ready to run.
"That's one of my friends now. Hehe..." he says and sweatdrops. All of a sudden, a pink hedgehog runs past you and tackles Sonic into a huge hug. You look at Sonic's face and bursts out laughing.
"Nice to see you too Ames. Now please could you get off?" he says, clearly trying to breathe.
"Do I have to?" she whines
"Yes... You're hugging the life out of me and we have a guest here," he replies, pointing at you causing her to look at you.
"Hi," you say, waving at her. To your surprise, she gets up and glares at you.
"If you think of stealing my Sonic from me, the hammer WILL come down, he's mine and only mine, got it?" she growls as she summons her hammer causing you to sweatdrop.
"Hehe... I wasn't planning to. Sure he's a great hero but I can't obviously like him just like that," you reply, cautiously eyeing her hammer. You look at Sonic, silently asking him for help but he just smirks and shakes his head.
"Jerk!" You say in your mind as you look back at the pink hedgehog who was still glaring at you.
"Hmph!" she said as she walks away. You hear Sonic laughing and you playfully push him.
"Thanks for nothing," you say, huffing playfully and crossing your arms.
"Revenge! You didn't help me so I didn't help you, it's fair" he says, smirking. You roll your eyes and look around.
"Nice place," You say.
"Yeah. This is Tails' place. I'm just crashing here. Actually I don't really have a home, I just relax anywhere, mainly here," Sonic replies, looking outside.
"Um... Sonic? Some of our friends plus Shadow are looking for you. Apparently, they found the location of a Chaos Emerald," the fox tells Sonic
"Thanks Tails. Come on y/n, let's go," he says as he walks towards the door and opens it.
"Sonic, we found the location of a Chaos Emerald. If we get it, we'll have only three more to look for, and who's this?" a red echidna asks, looking from Sonic to you.
"Oh, guys, this is y/n. Y/n, the red hothead that just finished talking is Knuckles, the grumpy, black and red hedgehog over there is Faker. But you can call him Shadow, the bat girl over there is Rouge, I believe you've met the pink hedgehog, glaring at you over there, Amy and the two tailed fox is Tails. Done," he says.
"Nice to meet you y/n and don't call me Faker, Faker," Shadow says, glaring at Sonic.
"Aww... That's a little unfair considering that you called me Faker too," Sonic replies, grinning.
"Ahem... About the Emerald, it's in... Oh, get this, it's in a house, in a box, wait, I have the picture of the house," Knuckles says as he shows them the picture, causing you and Sonic to gasp and dash towards the house.

It's pretty obvious where the Emerald is already. But if you don't know, you'll catch on after the next chapter. Gotta jet. See ya!