"Let's watch another movie!"

Here he sat now, having a heavily sobbing girl in his arm. What he did not understand is, why was she sobbing about this scene? What is so sad about it? He did not understand, but nonetheless he couldn't stand watching her crying like that. He didn't quite know where those feelings came from, but for that moment he didn't mind.

Yoongi thought for the longest time that YeoJin was quite annoying. He thought that actually the moment she stepped in and was as silly as her brother. Handling one of them was already an art of itself, but now that he knew so much more about the crying girl in his arms, he grew quite fond of her.

He's getting to soft, knowing he probably shouldn't let it happen, but still gives in. What is it about YeoJin he likes? Why is he so drawn to her? He didn't knew the answers but he was sure to find them, or maybe he just didn't want to recognize the feelings quite yet.

"YeoJin why are you crying?" Yoongi's asked, he try to not sound annoyed, but to make his voice a little softer.

"Ant-thony, he... Why did he have to go? I still don't understand it, this ant wasn't just an ant. It was the ant that Ant-Man loved, his companion and you grow attached to it once you know it's name. It's a wonderful ant that helped a lot. Then they killed him, it's so sad!" YeoJin sobbed, Yoongi still didn't quite understand, but at least he kind of knew why she was crying.

Running his hands across her back to calm her down. There wasn't much he could do, so he was a little helpless. He still tried to calm her down as much as he could, but damn it's hard actually.

"Hey YeoJin, I know this was hard for you can you please calm down for me?" Yoongi asked hearing the girl sniffle and then she pulled away wiping her tears away. Then she looks down.

"Sorry, I know it's just a movie and I am most likely ugly right now. Sorry about your shirt too!" YeoJin pointed to Yoongi's shirt with a apologetic look. Yoongi only took the girls chin between two fingers and lifted it up.

"It's okay don't worry, ok?" He asked with a light smile, so YeoJin nodded, then they tried to watch the paused movie until it ends. When it ended YeoJin took out the DVD and turned to Yoongi with a quirked eyebrow.

"Let's watch another movie! You up for Guardians of the Galaxy?" Yoongi only sighed at the question and shrugged his arms. He really didn't care at this point anymore, since he realized that he didn't mind being in the same room with YeoJin.

"Ok then let's go!" She said and put the DVD in the player. Returning to Yoongi on the couch.

"Are you gonna cry again?" Yoongi asked, making YeoJin sigh. Then she took the bowl of popcorn popped one into her mouth and smiled.

"Not really I will start and the next moment I will coo about something else. Though there are sad scenes in that movie." Sighing Yoongi nodded, then started to say something.

"Well, then let's go." He said, at least he knows what to expect from it now.

Even though he didn't need to wait for that scene, YeoJin fell asleep. He didn't understand why, but maybe she was so tired. Her head was now resting on his shoulder, so with a sigh he lifted her up and carried her into the bedroom.

Laying her down he wanted to leave, but was kinda stopped when he was pulled down onto the matress by the girl he just carried there. He let out a 'manly' shriek and landed next to YeoJin, who instantly cuddled up to the person she pulled down to her.

He tried to get out the girls grip, but sighed after a while. Yoongi couldn't get out the girl was stronger then she seemed. So Yoongi gave in to his temporary doom. Brushing YeoJin's hair out of her face and watching her in her sleep.

She looked so peaceful, no one would ever think she could have dark thoughts. He didn't mind helping YeoJin and giving her kind words when she is in that state, since Yoongi knows too much how it feels when you are in this dark state of thought.

He isn't completely he healed, probably far from it, but he learned how to cope with them. Also he talks to someone about it, he has gotten help. It was and still probably is a long bumpy road.

When he had completely given up that YeoJin will wake up in the next minute, he just gave up and wrapped his arms around the girls small frame. Closing his eyes he welcomed the warmth of sleep.

***

When the others came back they wondered why it was so silent in the apartment. Normally when Yoongi never wanted to come with any of them, they would hear him once they come back. So Jin raised and eyebrow, took the spare key to YeoJin's apartment and opened the door.

He saw that the TV was on and Guardians of the Galaxy credits were rolling down on it. What Jin didn't saw, was his sister or Yoongi. Walking into the bedroom he gasped seeing his sister snuggled up to Yoongi.

They looked so content with each other he didn't want to wake them, so he walked back out. He got questioning looks from the others, so he rubbed his temples.

"They are snuggling each other, sleeping on YeoJin's bed. Though they seemed to be watching something before. I am wondering how they even got into the bed. Oh and Yoongi gotta see the talk coming!" Jin said the last sentence darkly, making everyone else gulp in fear.

"Hyung, you are not gonna kill Yoongi-Hyung though are you?" Jungkook spoke up but by the look Jin had he was sure Yoongi might not be able to see the next day.

----

Hahaha yo Yoongi gonna get  protective big brother Jin!

Welp gotta blast haha!