Chapter 43 - Pony

Harry's POV

I look over at the doorway and see Rihanna and Marlowe walk in..., "Oh fuck." Louis and Liam lean over and are asking me who the fuck invited that bitch and that I better tell Christina the truth about her before Marlowe does.

Rihanna and Marlowe start walking towards me so I grab Christina's hand and bring her towards me so I can introduce her to Rihanna.  Christina tells her that she is a really big fan of her work and thinks she is doing amazing with her clothing and make-up line. Rihanna smiles and thanks her then says, "Let me introduce you to my very good friend Marlowe." Fucking hell Rihanna... what the fuck are you doing?

Christina tells Marlowe that it is very nice to meet her.  Marlowe just nods.  Christina knows something... I can see it in her face... I better say something to her.  Rihanna and Marlowe both turn to me and Rihanna grabs me and kisses my cheek and tells me that it's been too long since she saw me last.

Then Marlowe walks up to me and throws her arms around my neck and tries to bring her body up against mine. I instantly put my hands on her waist to stop her from getting too close. She looks annoyed. She knows what the hell she is doing. She is trying to fuck up what I have with Christina. I don't know why I keep trying to be friends with my exes. I tell her it is very nice to see her and that the bar is over there.

I look at Christina and tell her to follow me. We walk into the kitchen and I say, "I have to tell her something. I don't want to hide anything from you. Marlowe is my ex-girlfriend. I didn't invite her, Rihanna must have. I swear there is nothing going on between Marlowe and I for at least 8 months." Christina just looks up at me and kisses me and thanks me for telling her and for me not to worry, she trusts me.    God, I love this woman...

We walk back outside and you could cut the tension with a knife.  Fuck, I better ask Marlowe to please leave.  I am just about to when I feel someone come up behind me and put their arms around my waist and I see Christina in front of me so who is behind me?

I hear Marlowe whisper in my ear how bad she wants to fuck me right now. Oh shit.....  here comes Christina.  She walks up to me and removes Marlowe's hands from my waist and proceeds to tell her, "Excuse me, Marvin or whatever the fuck your name is, you need to get your paws off of him." I hear everyone try to hold their laugh in...

Marlowe comes from behind me and gets in Christina's face and says, "Who the fuck do you think you are? Oh, that's right, you are a nobody. Why would Harry want to be with a nobody? I am the one he wants. I am the one he wants to be seen with. I am the one who fucks him better than anyone else. So, you can go back to where ever you came from because he loves me." WTF....

"Is that so. Funny how Harry told me that he hasn't had anything to do with you in 8 months. Yeah, that sounds like love, doesn't it... not.   You need to just stop making a fool out of yourself and move on." Christina tells her with such class and dignity. I love this fucking woman...

I step in front of Christina because I know she is hot right now and tell Marlowe, "We have been over for a very long time and I told you that I just wanted to be friends with you. I tried being friends but that is not working. I am going to have to ask you to leave."

Marlowe tells Christina, "Harry just feels sorry for you because your boyfriend Antonio Ponti beat your ass. Harry is too fucking nice sometimes. You are just a charity case and ugly as fuck." That is when Christina came around me like a fucking ninja and grabbed hold of Marlowe's weave and flung her to the floor. Christina was on top of her and beat her ass with the quickness, got up and fixed her hair and her dress and told her to get the fuck out. I couldn't even say anything because I knew I would laugh unlike the rest of the room who started chuckling.