Chapter 3

Vivian pursed her lips as Marcus and Maxine continued to flirt. She would glare at her shoulder wound every now and then. She noticed the bleeding wasn't easing up. Her temper flared as she hear Maxine giggled. Vivian smirked and slammed on the brakes. Both Marcus and Maxine slammed into the back of the front seat. They were then lurched back as she pressed the gas.

Marcus held his throbbing brow, "What tha Hell is your friends problem."

Vivian glanced over her shoulder as she spoke, "Oh Miss Maxie here is not my friend. She's just a shitty coworker."

Maxine's mouth dropped open, "Vie!"

Marcus smirked at the pretty hot head, "Why don't you come work for me?"

Vivian threw back her head as she continued to drive, "Ha!.., Ha!.. And what kind of job would you have me do Mr. Deserio?"

Marcus's eyebrows shot up, "So you know who I am? And you still picked me..?"

"Of course I picked you.. I knew you would have cash.. and its known you think with your dick.. Don't take it personal, you were easy."

Marcus eased a smile across his face, "Easy.. well that's what your job would be., I'd put your mouth to real good use.."

Maxine gasped as she cut her eyes back to Vivian and Marcus, "Mister.. You shouldn't had said that.."

Vivian pursed her lips as her eye twitched. She growled as she slammed on the brakes. She pulled the stolen gun from her lap and aimed it to Marcus's head, "Get.. out..."

Marcus held up his hands with a wrinkled brow, "What..?"

"Get out!" Vivian was shaking.

Maxine eased closer to her friend, "Vie.. He didn't mean anything by it.."

Marcus eased to the door with his hands up and watched as Vivian opened the door with the gun still aimed at him.

He sighed as he watched the car speed off. He thought to himself, "What tha Hell just happened?"

A silent Vivian stopped in front of Maxine's house, "See ya around."

Maxine whimpered as she slid out, "You can stay here tonight.. if.."

Vivian gassed the car before she could finished her sentence. Her vision started to blur from the blood loss. The car stared to swerve as she headed down an alley and crashed into a telephone pole.

********
An hour later...

Marcus's eyes squinted as he focused on the familiar car. He smirked as he couldn't believe his luck. He chuckled as he reached the driver side until he saw Vivian passed out and bleeding.

He rolled his eyes as he sighed and cursed in Italian.

*************

Vivian moaned from the pounding headache. She sat up and flenched at her bandage arm. Her eyes slowly cut around, and held her breath as she heard the shower running. The worst scenario ran through her mind, "Dear God; what happened last night?"

She bit her lip as she slowly eased off of the small creaky bed. Her eyes frantically search around for her shoes and spotted them. As she tipped toed to the doorway, she thought she was in the clear until she realized the shower had been turned off. She held her breath as she heard bare feet charge towards her. She tried to open the door, but a strong hand slammed it shut and spun her around. Her eyes widened as she came face to face with a half naked Marcus. He smiled his perfect smile as she noticed him only wearing a towel.

He leaned away and looked her up and down

He leaned away and looked her up and down. Vivian looked up as he leaned back against her and whispered in her ear, "Like what you see?"

"No.. but it doesn't matter now does it since you wanted Maxine?"

Marcus kept his breath to her ear, "Mmm.. did I hurt someone's pride last night?"

She chuckled, "I don't know you tell me if you have any, especially since you settled for second best.."

Marcus bit his lip in amusement, "I wouldn't sell myself so short Vie.."

Vivian glared at him when he pushed away, "Only my friends call me that.."

He pouted his lip, "I thought we were friends.. well at least last night we were.."

Vivian felt sick to her stomach, "Here I was starting to have a different outlook on men, and you had to prove me wrong. You all are a piece of shit."

Marcus wrinkled his brow at her and swallowed his pride, "Okay, we didn't sleep together. I.. actually slept on the floor.. I found you unconscious and bandaged your arm... I.."

Vivian held up her hand, "Alright already.. Thanks.."

He stood silently as he studied her perfect figure. She couldn't be more than twenty one, Hell she could be younger than that.

She felt uneasy as he studied her, "Can I use the rest room?"

Marcus smirked and stepped aside.

Vivian's eyes showed excitement as she spotted the small square window above the toilet.

As Marcus put on his clothes, he heard a crash from the small area. He giggled the door handle but it didn't give, he pursed his lips as he kicked in the door.

Vivian frantically tried to pull herself through but was stuck.

Her eyes widened as Marcus chuckled, "What is this? On Vivian's left, soft, perfect butt cheek was a cursive tattoo that read, "Big Mistake." He couldn't contain his amusement, "Now.. Vivian, that ass.. is not a mistake.. it's the nicest I've ever seen.."

Vivian squealed as he squeezed it, "Stop it! Or I'll.."

"How about a nice spank?" Marcus leaned against the bathroom wall as he waited for her answer. She said nothing. "Or I could just leave you here."

Vivian perked up, "What?!"

"I'll go get breakfast, and when I come back. I'll get you out.."

Vivian waited after she heard he door closed. She rolled her eyes and pulled herself back into the bathroom, then exited out the tiny hotel room. She sighed and thought, "Marcus, you think your so damn smart.."

Marcus growled as he found the hotel room and bathroom empty. He did eventually smile at her outsmarting him. "Maybe she is right." He looked down at his groin, "I do think with you too much."