Chapter 5

Marcus shifted away from Olivia as she purred against his ear, "Marcus.. What's wrong.. I can't stop thinking about you, and that perfect dick of yours."

Marcus pushed her hands away from his groin and stood up from the sofa, "I'm not going to see you anymore. Your a married woman, and.."

"You found someone else?"

Marcus nodded as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. She chuckled as she strolled to him, "Well we can still sleep together, "I won't tell if you don't."

He scoffed at her and headed for the door. Olivia roared as she threw a vase full of flowers at him, "You'll be sorry!"

He shook his head and slammed the door making his retreat.
*********

Freddy eased up next to a pouting Marcus as he sat alone at the club bar. He had been hit on by numerous girls, but gave them the cold shoulder. Freddy felt bad for his friend, but smiled when he saw Vivian walk in alone. He eased from the bar, "Ill be right back."

Vivian stopped as Freddy stood in front of her, "Can you please go talk to Marcus.. He has been depressed ever since you ran away with your glass ass cheek Cinderella.."

Vivian couldn't contain her laugh and nodded, "Sure okay.."

Marcus was about to call it a night until he heard a sweet voice behind him, "Why so sad?"

He smirked as he turned the the stunning teenager, "How do you keep sneaking in here when your under age?"

Vivian shook her head and looked down as she turned to walk away. Marcus's eyes widened and gently grabbed her hand, "Hey.. Hey.. I'm sorry.."

Vivian continued to look down, "This was a mistake."

Marcus leaned down to her eyes, "The Big one..?"

Vivian chuckled as she bit her lip, "That still in your head?"

Marcus whispered and closed his eyes, "Every time I close them.. I see it.. aaahh.."

She gently punched him. Marcus smiled and grabbed both of her arms
and gently pulled her to him, "I missed you.. I hope you can say the same."

Vivian sighed as she wrinkled her brow, "Marcus, as good as it was to see you.. I'm here to pick.."

Marcus patted his chest, "You didn't already take it did you?"

Vivian chuckled, "I wouldn't do that to a friend. Especially one that can make a man piss himself."

"That stuck with you..?"

She giggled as she closed her eyes, "Every time I do this.."

Marcus couldn't help himself, he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. Vivian gasped as he kissed her, but smiled as she kissed him back.

Marcus kept his eyes closed as she pulled away, "I have to go.,"

He quickly grabbed her arm, "How much..?"

Vivian cocked an eyebrow, "I'm not.."

Marcus pursed his lips, "No... How much do you make in a night?"

She careless shrugged, "A couple thousand."

"Done.." Marcus held on to her hand as he pulled her to his own VIP room.

Vivian's heart was beating a million miles a minute as he lead her through the velvet curtain doorway. He gently eased her down next to him and pulled her into a kiss. Vivian gently pushed him away so he could see her, "Marcus, I pick so I don't have to..."

Marcus leaned into her face and brushed against her lips, "No... I know your not like that.. I just want to kiss you.. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you.."

Vivian bit her lip as she tried to think, but with him kissing her neck was making it difficult. "You promise..?"

He leaned back so she could see his bedroom drunk eyes, "I promise. I can take you home right now if you want.."

She stroked his face as she shook her head. He smiled and started to gently kiss her against her neck, "Ill pay for your picks every night if that's what I have to do to spend time with you."

Vivian whimpered as he deepened his kiss, "I wish you didn't have to do that. I feel like I'm using you."

Marcus turned his shocked reaction to her, "Your not if I'm offering it."

Vivian stared down as she tried to think, "I.. I can't let you do that.. She tried to ease off of the couch, but was stopped.

"Why not?"

She turned her pain stricken face to him, "This won't last, nothing ever does. You'll find someone else.."

His expression turned cold as he leaned over her, "I don't want anyone else.."

Vivian slowly leaned back on the couch with a puckered lip, "Don't.. "

Marcus crawled on top of her, "Don't what?"

"Look at me like that.."

He brushed his lips against hers, "Why?"

Vivian gulped, "Because you frighten me."

Marcus moaned as he pressed his lips against her pouted expression. Vivian liked the slight feeling of fear. Something she hadn't felt in a long time.