Suga (Pt. 1)

"Are you going or not? It is your birthday and I will go out and celebrate without you", Yoongi said as he put on his shoes.

"I'm done I was just fixing my hair. How do I look?", I asked Yoongi as I stood in front of him.

His eyes slowly went down my body and quickly looked back into my eyes.

"Fine. We should get going", Yoongi said, looking away to open the door.

On our way to the club, I found it strange how Yoongi was acting very affectionate towards me. It's not his usual cool guy image but I liked it. When we arrived, he opened the car door for me and made sure I wouldn't fall with the heels I had on. They weren't high heels but I've tripped in them before. We showed the security our ID and hurried inside.

The loud music made everyone wanna dance, including me. The people were bumping against each other as they had fun. Yoongi led me towards an empty booth and asked if I wanted a drink. He made his way towards the bar and asked the bartender to pour us a few drinks. While he waited, I carefully watched him. He was leaning against one of the chairs and observed the crowd before looking back at me. The side of his lips curled upwards, causing me to blush and look away.

'What the hell was that?'

Yoongi came back with our drinks. He sat next to me and chugged down the drink in one shot. I did the same and felt the burning sensation going down my throat.

"I'm gonna go dance", I said as I slid off the booth, heading towards the crowd of people.

I began to move my body back and forth to the beat of the music. I was enjoying myself until I saw Yoongi talking to a girl. I really thought he would come over and dance with me but I guess he had something else in mind. It's true that he has brought over girls and I had to sleep in another room like with Taehyung or Jin. But it's been months since he's brought someone over.

"Hey gorgeous, looks like you need someone to have fun with."

A guy placed his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. The smell of alcohol coming from his breath made me want to throw up. I tried to push him away but he wasn't getting the message that I wasn't interested in him.

"Get away from her."

The guy was pushed, causing him to fall on the floor. When I opened my eyes, Yoongi was standing in front of me, creating a barrier of protection with his arms.

"Who the hell are you to push me??", the guy was fuming with anger as he stood back up.

"Her boyfriend", Yoongi said.

My eyes widened while the guy gave off a loud yet annoying laugh.

"I don't believe you", the guy rolled his eyes.

Yoongi nodded and turned towards me. His hands were placed on my cheeks before he leaned forward to kiss me. I didn't think my eyes could get any wider but I was wrong. His soft lips on mine created something I've never felt before. Yoongi pulled away and put his arm around me as he looked back at the guy.

"Believe me now?", Yoongi said, softly smirking as he pulled me closer.

"Whatever", the guy said before walking away.

Yoongi turned back to look at me and asked if I was okay but I froze. I could still feel his lips on mine.

"We should go home. We'll celebrate another time", Yoongi said before covering me with his jacket.

The ride back home was silent. I had a feeling Yoongi wanted to say something but he just kept driving. As soon as he parked the car, I quickly got out and went inside the house with him following. I presumed the guys were sleeping since the lights were off so I quietly walked into the room I share with Yoongi. I went into the bathroom and locked the door to have some privacy. Not even washing my face can erase the feeling of Yoongi's lips. As I was stuck in my thoughts, there was a knock on the door.

"(Y/n), can I talk to you?", Yoongi asked from the other side of the bathroom door.

I turned off the sink and opened the bathroom door to reveal Yoongi with his hands in his pocket.

"Do you have to use the restroom?", I asked him, looking at his shoes so my cheeks won't turn red.

"No..", he walked into the bathroom and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I just...wanted to apologize", he said.

"For what!", I asked him.

"For what happened earlier at the club. I didn't mean to kiss you. The guy was bothering you and that just kinda happened", he said.

"So...instead of just saying that I didn't want to dance with him, you tell him that you're my boyfriend and kiss me? And then you say it didn't mean anything?", I said, trying to keep calm.

"I was just trying to protect you", he said.

"How is that protecting me exactly??", I asked, feeling a bit angry.

"I didn't..mean it like that.. I just-"

"Thought you could get something from me? Or that girl you were talking to? Trying to impress her or something?", I asked, eyes tearing up.

"What are you talking about?", he asked.

"Forget it. I'm sleeping in Jin's room", I said, passing by him.

"Wait (y/n)-"

He tried to reach out for me but I pulled away. I walked into Jin's room to find him putting on lipstick.

"(Y/n)....it's not what you think. I'm experimenting", Jin said as he put the lipstick down.

"Can I stay here tonight?", I asked, trying not to show how upset I am but obviously failed because Jin walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me.

"He brought another girl? On your birthday?", he asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it. I just want to sleep", I mumbled onto his chest.

He gave me one of his shirts to wear and made sure the bed was comfortable. After I laid down on his bed, I watched as he placed blankets on the floor. When he was done setting up his spot to sleep, he noticed I was crying.

"Are you sure you're okay?", he asked, kneeling down to face me.

"No. I'm not", I said, wiping the tears away.

"Go to sleep. We'll talk tomorrow, Okay?", he smiled and kissed my forehead before turning off the lights.
______________________________

Should there be a smut for the part 2? Do you want smut? Why am I even asking? Of course you do😅

Well today marks five years of something personal that happened and I'm doing alright. I'm going to Las Vegas for my birthday and I got new clothes. I'm gonna make it a good year👍🏻