Ch 10 Smoke Lungs

You trolled around as you began to game on the tv. It was around 10 in the morning and near to noon. Jungkook tiredly walked out of of him room rubbing his tiny eye lids. He saw you laid back gaming and focused onto the screen ahead. He noticed you were winning but you were playing a relatively hard level, for you. He watched as you played around the computer player like it was nothing. You finally beat it and looked up to Jungkook.

"Oh hey." You said plainly as you got up and took an apple from the kitchen table.

Your guys's stove basically is ruined due to the three disastrous boys and you didn't even want to know what the oven may have looked like. The microwave looked like they killed it down as well so the last option was to order food for now.

Jungkook plopped himself on the couch as he was trying to find how you beat such a hard level by yourself. You picked up your phone as you called for some pizza. Pizza and gaming.

Sounds like fun.

You began to order and Jungkook looked at the screen timing. It showed how long you have been playing and his eyes widen. You restarted the whole game and beat through to the hard levels yourself.

Start time: 3:00 AM

His eyes widen. Why we're you up so early? He thought as thoughts came through his head. You were never up this early. The only reason you would be up this early was because of a guy, but even then, you would be sleeping after a couple of hours into thought; and even then, how did you beat the levels? He knew something was up, and he was going to find out himself.

"Yes please. Jungkook! You want anything?" You yelled from the phone. Jungkook looked up and shook his head.

"That's all sir. Thank you." You said before hanging up.

"Hey Y/N?" Jungkook said as you came over and sat next to him and picked up your controller.

"Yeah? What's up?" You said as you went back to your game.

"Have you been talking to a guy?" He said eyeing you. You looked at him.

"Kookie, bunny. Listen honey, I don't have time for another kid to be running around me house." You said and he pouted.

"Yah, I'm not a kid." He said but turned his direction to the burned kitchen.

"Mhm." You mumbled and he slouched feeling like a waste.

"But, are you sure?" He said. You turn back to your screen.

"Kookie, I'm sure." You said now playing attention to your game. However, we're you sure? You actually didn't know why you were up so early. Only one thought came into mind.

FLASHBACK

"My father died, a while ago... and my mother remarried another man and she retired from her work." Yoongi said as you trailed next to him.

"I don't know why she married a man that, abuses her. She deserves so much more that that." Yoongi said bitterly.

"Why don't you go to the dinners then? You can confront him then." You said. He shook his head.

"My Eomma eats out, she only cooks home dinners for guests. Even if I do confront him, my Eomma won't be so happy about me talking about it in front of everyone. I did once and it didn't end very well." He said as the flashback memory came into his mind.

"Why don't you have a plan 2?" You said and he turned to you confused.

"Plan 2?" He repeated and you nodded.