Chapter 100

Ten years later.

The warm Hawaiian morning air flows through the house as shouts and laughter sound from the backyard, I pull myself out of bed and slip a sundress on before walking out onto the balcony and smiling at the sight below.

Our large family is all gathered at our vacation house in Hawaii, Sky barks as Ariel who is now just as tall as his father tosses the ball. His cousin Alexa who is just as beautiful as her mother shouts and points off to the nearby blue sea as dolphins spring out of the water.

It's times like these when I sit back and think of how lucky I've been, how large my family has grown and how close we still all are.

After my mother moved in ten years ago she only stayed for a year, she and Xander had rekindled their relationship with my blessing of course and she became pregnant much to Xander's delight surprisingly. Ever since the day he saw his brother take his own life he's been different, he enlisted Harry's help and started a baseball program for underprivileged and orphaned children. He took a negative and turned it into a massive positive, I couldn't be more proud of my now stepfather.

My mom gave birth to a little boy that they named after Xander, becoming a mother again at the age of 39 must of been a shock but what was even more of a shock was when my dad became a father again at the age of 46.

He and Gemma still haven't married but are very much in love, Gemma claims it would just be way too complicated if they did marry. They had twin boys who they named Robert Edward and Isiah Angelo in honor of Harry and I. The twins are eight and a half while Xander Jr is nine, oddly enough the three of them are inseparable.

My parents are literally each other's best friends and I couldn't be more proud of them for not trying again. They realized that it wasn't worth it, especially when they could find happiness with other people and make our family larger.

"No!" Harry squeals as he runs away from our almost four year old daughter who is chasing him with some time of bug, I smile down at my white framed sunglasses wearing husband who looks up and grins at me before running towards the house.

We wanted this trip to just be immediate family because there is something special we're celebrating but we plan to have a large party with all of our friends back home after we return.

Jerica spent another year denying any feelings for Louis until he planned this elaborate trip to the Bahamas where he proposed to her, you bet your ass she said yes. They married soon after and bought a home down the street from us where they're raising three beautiful little girls.

Liam and his wife went on to have two more children before she was diagnosed with breast cancer, she fought valiantly and won after a two year battle. Every time Liam looks at her you can just see the love and admiration that he has for her, she fought so hard to be there for him and their four young children.

Niall went on to start that tech company Harry helped him found, it went through the roof almost immediately so Niall stepped away from SIE to spearhead the new company. He's been so wrapped up in his work he's yet to settle down but he'd be the first to tell you that settling down is for pussies.

I graduated college ten years ago with my masters in fine arts and a minor in business, that minor came in handy when three years later I suffered an injury that ended my dancing career. Harry took me in as his administrative assistant and found that I was very useful in bartering with competition as well as finding smaller companies to buy out.

Together we built the company to heights Harry had never expected, then one day over four years ago everything changed.

We had agreed to try for a child after four years of marriage, I didn't think that it would be hard to get pregnant at 27 but it was.

Appointment after appointment and injection after injection, it was just too much. Over a year of trying brought us nothing but heartache and deflated hopes. So we simply stopped, we figured we were just meant to raise Ariel and enjoy each other.

I figured I wasn't meant to have a child my own.

Then the test came back positive, the next test came back positive. There was a tiny heartbeat on the ultrasound and I was puking my guts out. Against all odd we did it, we were pregnant. The day it was confirmed Harry put the business for sale, he made enough from being a silent partner with Niall to support us so he decided to look through his employee records and find someone inside that could take over. Someone that could slowly claim the business as their own and buy Harry out just the way Liam had done for him.

Oliver is a young and smart man who has does amazing things with the business, Harry's still on the board as is Liam but now the business is 100% Oliver's.

"Whatcha thinking about beautiful?" My gorgeous husband asks as he wraps his arms around me from behind, his stubble gazes my neck causing me to shudder.

"Just how blessed we are." I whisper as I continue to look down at our family. Gemma is sat on my dad's lap as the twins chase their older sister around with a squirt gun now, my mom and Xander are cuddled up enjoying a cup of coffee while Xander Jr plays away on his iPad. "Annelie Grace do NOT feed Sky your apples!" I shout at our daughter as Harry chuckles.

She looks up at me with her big brown eyes and long dark, curly hair and says "Sorry momma!" Before running off after her older brother.

"I can't believe our baby is leaving us." I mumble as Harry sighs and leans against the railing so he faces me.

"It' an amazing school, Ariel will do well there." He assures me as I chew my lip pensively. Ariel had graduated high school a few months ago, two years earlier then he should've. He was accepted into a prestigious music academy, those piano lessons really paid off because after he played at a show two years ago a recruiter sought us out.

He'll be going abroad to study the classics with his school, a year in France, the next year in Italy. We'll only get to see him for Christmas and during the summer, as you can tell I'm having a really hard time with it.

"Hey, he's going to do amazing things." He whispers as he pulls me into his arms, "He's our son Angel. A survivor, let him survive." He says softly and I nod. "You know, Annie has been picking up her brother's love of music." He adds, Harry loved that I wanted to name our daughter after our mothers. He especially loved the unique name Annelie I had found, he said that his mom would of loved it.

"No, she's staying my baby." I pout and he chuckles, "Can we go with him?" I mumble.

"I don't think he'd like it if we follow him around the world like lost puppies baby." He teases and I roll my eyes. "We've traveled with him, let him do some traveling of his own..... But we could take Annie to places that would blow her mind. Maybe an African safari or to Australia-"

"Or we could just spend the next year at Disney world because you know that's what she'd really want." I tease and he shakes his head.

"Or we could stay here in paradise and let Gemma drop Ariel off at the college." He suggests.

"He would probably prefer that, that way he knows I won't fuss over him." I grin and Harry lets out a hearty chuckle.

"We're free Angel, for the next year we have nothing planned and a beautiful little girl who barely knows how amazing this world is." Harry whispers as he tilts my head up to stare into his blazing green eyes. He hasn't change much in the last ten years, a little scruffier and some grey but still the sexiest man I've ever seen. He brushes his lips against mine sending shivers down my spine, I pull away slightly and smile up at him.

"Well we should show her then."

____________________

AND IT'S OVER!!!!!

NO there will not be a sequel, they've been through enough!

I will be finishing out the Kiwi bonus chapters along with Notice me, Getting Styled and the Insecure sequel. I also want to get Talk Dirty To Me started soon because I have some fun plans for that one.

As always I love you guys more then Harry has nipples

-Nell