Chapter eight

A bright light shines in my eyes causing me to blink multiple times. I was back in the hospital, the same room as last time. "Good morning hoseok, I hoped that we wouldn't meet here again...." Jin stands over me holding his pen against paper. "Y..yeah, hi again" my voice was dry like last time. "So we re-did some tests and some new ones.....well" he freezes slightly at what he had to tell me. "It's bad isn't it?" I ask him as I sigh. "....you have a brain tumor, this means we'll have to operate...it may take some time...."

I didn't exactly listen to what he was telling me, it's all the same stuff anyway. My mind was all fuzzy. What does this mean...? I'll struggle to get a new job, I won't be able to live my life straight away. I might die anyway.

"So you'll have to stay here for a while, your operation is hopefully going to be Tommorow...." He stands for a second before nodding and turns on his heel. I watch as he leaves me in my room alone. At least I thought I was alone. "How are you..? I stayed the whole time" her voice made me feel as though I was being lifted off my feet. She walks in through the door before it closed. "I'm...okay, thank you for staying" I reply leaning up on my bed.

"So maybe when you've had your operation we can go out to dinner....that new place around the corner of our apartment building...?" (Y/n) says tilting her head with a smile. "Uh...yeah definitely....do i have to where a suit or something?" I begin to laugh. "Haha you Betta where a suit, and do your hair.....with the biggest smile ever, agreed?" She says with a soft tone in her voice. "Agreed" I smile as she stands and walks over to the small toilet area in the room.

I'd live just to she her smile.