Chapter 11

~♡~

|"All the hearts in the world, and I only want yours"|

~♡~

You bit your lips, almost peeling off the skin out of nervousness. It was the next day, christmas morning and everything did not go as it was planned in your family.

Last night went well, not for you. After Jimin kissed you, you've been getting different scary glares from some people, especially Jungkook. You scoffed at the thought of that. If he was allowed to kiss his date, why can't you?

Everyone went back, doing what they were doing. After the clock striked twelve, everyone rose their wine, wishing merry christmas. Jungkook's parents made a speach and ended the ball. You went to your room after saying your goodbyes to some guests.

You kept your mouth shut after Jimin kissed you and so did he, both of you getting awkward after what happened. You felt guilty for not dancing with Hoseok properly, seeing how heartbroken he was in the ballroom.

There you sat, next to the cold hearted prince and infront of both your parents and his. You felt the nervousness and tension floating around in the air, as you were trying to stay calm. Your eyes were pinned on the ground, waiting for this moment to be over but it felt like hours. After a tray of baked cookies were placed on the small tea table, first spoke Jungkook's father.

"Explain" His voice was deep and demanding, causing you to flinch all of the sudden.

You waited for Jungkook to speak first, ready to listen whatever reason he prepared. But it looked like he was chickened out.

"I..." You cleared your throat.

'Don't say anything stupid' you thought for yourself.

"I like Jimin" Those words flew out of your mouth, surprising even you. "More than a friend, I like him. But-"

"See? She doesn't even want to marry me, and I don't want to marry her either. You all know I love Hyora" Jungkook baught himself to say. He stood up and bowed at the people infront of him, "I'm sorry your highnesses"

'He didn't even let me finish speaking, fuck you! He doesn't even look sorry, this little coconut head ass' you secretly glared at the prince.

But little did you know, you have spoken your thoughts out loud. Very loud to the point of your mother face palming while your father, surprisingly, trying to force himself not to laugh. Still, as a princess, you shouldn't have cursed and insulted a prince in a rude way.