1

Jeongguk looks at the question on the work sheet was given, at that moment grade 6 maths seemed like the hardest thing in the entire world. Jeongguk angrily sighed and grabbed his calculator again, working it out there.

'I don't get taught how to work out maths problems, I don't have time for this shit,' Jeongguk angrily thought.

He looked up, realising that he was never going to complete this, unlike the smart boy in his class who finished ages ago, Kim Taehyung. Jeongguk sided and ripped a page out of his notebook, throwing at Taehyung's head. Taehyung frowned and looked up, Jeongguk waved slightly and then mouthed the words 'answers?' Taehyung didn't answer and then looked out the window. Jeongguk sighed even more, moving on, giving up on trying to work out this in his head like he was supposed to. If the teacher caught him it wasn't like there wasn't anything he could do to the teacher.

The bell finally rang, Jeongguk was the first to get up, handing in his work sheet and running out to meet all of his friends from Senior 1 (I have no imagination and that's what my classes were called in primary school.) He walked out and smiled to his friends Hoseok and Namjoon.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Guky!" Namjoon greeted.

Hoseok smiled and waved, getting his water bottle out of his bag. They walked down the stairs and across the field to get to the tables.

"Hey Jeongguk," Hoseok said after they sat down at their table and he was looking around at the students walking out to lunch.

"Yeah?"

"What do you think about that boy?" Hoseok said, pointing to the silent boy, Taehyung.

'He's alright, I guess, I don't notice him that much though."

"I heard he was a freak."

Namjoon tilted his head.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked.

"Like one moment he'll be fine and then the next he'll be saying something about how he'll kill your family while you sleep."

"Hoseok, you probably shouldn't listen to so many rumours, I'm sure he's fine," Jeongguk says.

"Have you even spoken to him?" Namjoon asked.

"Do you really think i'm going to talk to him after hearing that?" Hoseok questioned.

"Fine, graduation is in a week right? If the rumours haven't died down by then, I'll talk to him," Namjoon volunteered.

"It's your family, not mine."

After Hoseok had said Jeongguk had noticed just how strangely the boy moved around through the school. He was a quiet boy so no one really noticed him, but he always seemed so tense and always on his toes. 

~~

Hoseok and Jeongguk were waiting for Namjoon to finish putting his stuff away at the end of the day. He was at his desk, putting his things away until he just stopped, and was really focusing on a sheet of paper he was holding. Hoseok rolled his eyes, knowing we were going to be late to after-school-care roll call.

"Namjoon!" Hoseok called, Namjoon looked up and then closed his desk, running to us.

"Guys, read this," he said before giving the note to Jeongguk and going to get his bag.

'I'm Hellbent and headed for you, surely you've realised that there's no way out of this alive. Close your eyes cause it's time for you to: Go To Sleep.' Jeongguk read.