~14~

~Jaymiee~

I walk over to the bathroom in the hospital, the warm carpet flooring catches on my sweaty feet. I look over to the giant mirror and carefully study my reflection. My brown hair is in a mess and my face is tear streaked from the thought of Ricky. Why did Daniel get him? Why wasn't it me? I retract my gaze from the mirror as the tears start to sting my eyes once again. Ricky would want me to move on, wouldn't he. I'm doing this for Ricky, even though he was going to always be there for me and my heart will always belong to him, I will do it for him.

"I miss you so much." I whisper to myself, closing my eyes and jumping into shower. Unfortunately when my eyes are closed I can't see anything so being Jaymiee, I tripped while entering the shower and I land directly on the back of my head.

"Ouch!" I scream as I reach for the back out my head. My vision becomes blurry as I pull my hand from the back of my head noticing the masses if blood slowly dripping down my hands.

"Jaden!" I scream before the last thing I see it Jaden bursting through the door.

~_~_~

"They said it was attempted suicide."

"That can't be, she has no cuts!"

"There was to much blood Mr. Roger."

"Chase! My last name is Chase!"

"Sorry Mr. Chase."

"Someone's on their man period." I mumble under my breath, opening my eyes to a nurse and a furious Jaden snapping their heads to me is pretty scary.

"Jaymiee! You're awake." Jaden says sweetly coming to sit next to me, the furious expression has been replaced with a loving one.

"I think so." I say reaching up to wipe the sweat from my forehead. I am shortly stopped with Jaden links his hand in mine.

"You can't touch that baby." I pull my hand out of his thinking about Ricky. He frowns a little before proceeding to tell me what happened.

"They think you deliberately tried to kill yourself." A concerned look crosses his face, I start to laugh and then realise he actually was being serious.

"I fell! I was thinking and fell!" I say, waving my arms in the air.

"About him?" Jaden grabs my hand and warmth spreads across my body, tears start to sting in my eyes. I nod before crashing into Jaden's chest in a big hug.

"You're getting released today since there was no major injury, except your fall." The nurse breaks the comfortable silence and with one last nod she is out the door.

"School tomorrow." I say and Jaden nods.

~~~ Next day.

I am back living with Carolina and the boys, less three.

Daniel has been arrested for the obvious and Charlie, for assisting him. Sometimes I really do wonder what it would be like to just let go. Be with Ricky again. Let the pain wash away, but my time isn't up yet, and I'm not going to give up.

Determination runs through my body as I approach school, walking beside Luke who has recently decided to move back. I'm not complaining.

"Are you sure Jaymiee?" Luke asks for the fifteenth time today but it's to late when I am being pulled into a hug.

I look up at the girl and she instantly reminds me of Charlie.

"I'm so sorry that your boyfriend is dead!" Well ladies and gentlemen, that's how you definitely make a girl cry!