💋𝟒.

"I know it hurts sometimes but, you'll get over it. You'll find another life to live, I swear that you'll get over it. And I know you're sad and tired, you've got nothing left to give. You'll find another life to live, I know that you'll get over it..."
-Lil' Uzi Vert💋

Chapter 4:

Jarod

"Damn, I ain't never seen 'dis many mutha'fuckas in da' projects!" Jarod said, making his way through the crowd

"Cause they know Lil' Baby is in da' house," Miami said loud enough for a group of young girls standing off to the side to hear him, "Yo', you see Dre or any of them niggas out here?"

"I can't see nothin' through 'dis damn crowd," Jarod said, craning his neck.

"What's up stranger?" A voice called from somewhere behind Jarod.

He turned around and didn't know whether to smile or slap himself in the forehead when he saw Tiny.

Tiny was a short chick who had what looked like too much ass for her small frame. Jarod had met her awhile back at his weed spot and had been known to hit it a time or three.

Tiny was beautiful to look at, but as soon as she opened her mouth it was a turnoff. She was one of those girls that didn't have higher than an eighth-grade education but was always trying to front like she was scholarly.

Tiny was notorious for using big words out of context and sounding like a complete dumbass. Though she wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, she had some of the sweetest head in the hood.

"Sup' babygirl?" Jarod said, like he was actually happy to see her.

"You." She poked his chest, "I've been trying to get wit' you for a minute, but you act like you can't return phone calls."

"Yo' ma, I lost 'dat phone a minute ago, 'n since it's a burnout, there wasn't no way for me to call and get it disconnected," he lied.

"I hear 'dat hot shit Jarod. So what you doing over here, you turned out for da' video shoot too?"

"Na' not really, just came out cause of my nigga'." He informed, motioning towards Miami.

"Oh, well Lil' Baby is out here, but I ain't seen him. Yo' since you got connects, you think you can get me an autograph?"

"--Mayne', da' fuck we look like, sum' got'damn groupies? Get ya' own fuckin' autograph," Miami cut in.

"You better check ya' boy." She was speaking to Jarod, but looking at Miami.

"Dude is a grown-ass man," Jarod shrugged.

"Anyway." She draped her arms around Jarod, "When you gonna' come see a bitch? My pussy misses you." She grabbed his crotch.