⚜️11⚜️

This Chapter is dedicated to hemyadams  and kaymaii  for being the first ones to vote and Comment. I can't express the excitement I felt when I saw the comments and votes . Thank you sooo much for supporting this book♥️

~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Sophie's PoV}

I matched my step in step with a waiter as I tried to avoid my fathers gaze. His glass clad eyes were narrowed and he kept lifting his wrist to see the time. I could see the smoke coming out of his ears and his nose flaring.
Fuck!

I quickly grabbed a glass of apple juice and chugged down half to make it look like I had come earlier. I didn't want to add more fuel to the blazing fire. I straightened up, fixed the creases from my dress and approached my father from behind,

" Father" I nodded my head in acknowledgment and lifted my half empty glass to my mouth, hopefully he fell for the lie.

" I really like your punctuality Sophie" he spoke sarcastically," and how old are you to be drinking apple juice" I bit my tongue from responding to him. My  fathers negativity can never end.

I lowered my glass and faced more people as they came.  Soft melodies played in the background, cream drapes added to the elegance and fresh white and purple lilies brightened the room. Woman dressed in all types of designer clothing moved sexily with Jewels shining on their necks,  rings on their thin fingers and men walked proudly in Armani, Gucci and  Ralph Lauren Suits and ties.

A blur of bright green ran up to me and engulfed me in a tight hug.  If it wasn't for the familiar extensive use of the Hugo boss scent, I would have never recognised my mother.

" Oh Sophie , you look gorgeous" she said smiling from ear to ear holding me in her short arms . Warning bells blared loudly in my ears, my parents never complimented me and I mean it .

"Why lying Blair ?" my father spoke harshly before I could even say anything, "she looks like a cheap, low budgeted person dressed in this frumpy dress of hers" he said rudely  before he walked away from my mother and I .

I raised an eyebrow and turned to look at my mother who squirmed embarrassingly in front of me before she even scurried of after my father.
See what I meant.
I shrugged my shoulder, their opinion didn't matter to me, as it is every mans thoughts differs from another.

I continued sipping my glass before I settled on my assigned seat. While everyone was enjoying, I was bored out of my mind, I really wanted to take my phone out and read some emails but that would look stupid and being Co-Owner of the company , it looked utterly rude. I swear if we didn't live life depending on people's opinions, we'd be so much happier.

I tipped my glass till the last drop fell and then put it on the table, now what? I didn't want to talk to business associates and fake compliment their wives. I had no choice but to head to the ladies bathroom. I thought I could kill some time but as I soon as I entered the bathroom, I regretted it completely.

Two blonde bimbos coated their lips with more red lipstick and puckered their lips as they talked about getting laid tonight.

" Oh did you see that guy in black?" Bimbo One said to bimbo two,

" Who, the one with the pretty grey eyes? " bimbo two replied as they then looked at each other and screamed , " fucking hot!".
Oh, my poor ears.