Chapter 14: I Don't Know

It was dark in the abondaned alley, rain pouring down as I walked. Silouhetted figures came into view, as I ran towards them.

"Lily! Alex-!" I gasped, as they were replaced by clouds of black, swirling dust.

What am I doing back here?

I was back at that horrible alley, where Sirius, me, and Alex have died. There is still so many people left I have to see.

Then the scene shifted, right where it happens. But it hasn't happened yet. Who is going to die in this one?

"Lia! What happened?!" Lily came rushing to the older me, because no one could see me.

Wait. This didn't happen in any of the others. . .

"I don't - Lily, it's Remus! It's Remus and Sirius, I don't know where - I can't -" Never have I seen myself sob so much.

"What he said - Lily, I can't breath -" She engulfed me in a hug, but I didn't understand what was happening.

None of this happened in my other dreams. What happened to Sirius and Remus?

I caught sight of Death Eaters, as the scene changed.

Blood. There was blood, everywhere. My shoes were caked in it, it flowed through the pouring rain.

"It's Remus!" I turned around, hearing the familiar voice. It was Alex, and of course he still looked the same, but older like everyone else in this place.

Then I caught sight of Remus, I almost fainted. He was bleeding uncontrollably, cuts all over his body, as his blood traveled through water.

"Sirius, let me go!" I turned around to the screams, seeing me again. This time Sirius was here. Once again, older.

"Please," I sunk to the ground, sobbing loudly as teats streamed down Sirius' face.

Why were they crying? Is Remus dead?

Then I turned around, it was practically raining blood. Everyone was dead, everyone was bleeding, eyes glossy and staring at nothing.

I myself sunk to the floor, not able to control my own tears. Blood got all over my clothes, face, hands.

The other me was screaming, her screams were heartbreaking. But I didn't know.

Because the worst part was, everything was silent.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I pulled at my hair, panting.

My eyes popped open, as they were clouded with tears. No one was here to help me, to comfort me like last time.

Where is anyone when you need them? I sighed, rolling over on my side.

But sleep couldn't find me.

*****
Lily has been trying to get hold of Alex. But just like to me, he refused to see her. Even talk to her.

Why is he ignoring us all of a sudden? Did I do something?

Then I realized, I only have Lily, Sev, Reggie, and Lucius. I had no one else. No one else. No one.

Because they're the lucky ones.

They didn't get put on the doorstep of the orphanage just to get abused, did they? They don't have to suffer through horrible dreams because they're Seers, do they?

They've all had something rough in life, but they're lucky.

Alex lost his mother, he's still got a father, he's still lucky he's had a good life so far. And he has people that care about him.

Sirius was disowned, but it's not like he cared about his family. The Marauders care about him.

Remus has his 'furry little problem' but he's got good family and friends that love and help him.

Peter gets bullied, but he's still got his friends and family that protect him because we know he can't do that himself.

James is rough with a lot of things, but he still has his parents, he still has his family, he still has his friends, he has Lily having feelings for him.

"Liv, are you alright?" I jumped at the sound of Reg's sudden voice. I smiled, nodding.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired-"

"No. You're not." He stopped me from walking, sitting me back down into the seat.

"That's your excuse for everything. And I'm tired of it. I'm worried about you, Liv." He grabbed my hand, which I gently pulled from his grasp.

"You don't have to be. I'm perfectly fine, it's just my dreams. They'll stop," I stood up, swinging my bag over my shoulder as I walked out of the quiet Great Hall.

Of course he followed after me. He grabbed my wrist, gently turning me around. "But when will they stop, Liv?"

"I don't know! Alright! I don't know,"  I pulled away from him, continuing to walk to Gryffindor Tower.

"I'm just trying to help you!"

"Then stop trying, Reg! I don't when my dreams will stop, I don't know if they will ever. Just. . . . stop." I turned away from the younger boy, walking onto the moving staircase.

"I just don't know."

________________________

I need to stop writing such depressing and drama filled chapters.

Vote if you enjoy!