Part 8: Sleeping Beauty (Jin)

"And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem, But if I know you, I know what you'll do, You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream . . ."

    The young man quietly pulled over a chair to the side of Evangeline's bed, folding his arms on the edge of the mattress. He silently looked at the sleeping beauty before him, pondering on what he should do to wake her.

    Jin's mind was racing, 'How in the world am I supposed to wake her up? I know nothing of the spell she's under, I don't know who cast it. How do they expect me to do this?!', Jin's gaze shifted to the window, watching as the sun became visible through the glass, 'We don't have much time either.'

    Jin looked back at Evangeline, deciding to try what he could, 'I can do this.'

    The pinkette stood from his chair, slowly leaning over the woman. His hands finding her sides, his body get closer to hers . . . . . .

    Then he began to tickle her.

    His hope was that she would wake from the tickle, but after a few moments of him tickleing her, she still laid undisturbed in the silk sheets, 'I should have known that wouldn't work, she's under a spell.' Jin rolled his eyes at his stupidity.

    This went on for hours as Jin tried thing after thing, he had tried everything to wake the young woman up. Nothing was working, and he was getting anxious and worried.

    The sun was getting lower and lower in the sky. Warm reds and yelled filled the sky as it was almost sunset.

    The king and fairies had come to check on him and Evangeline a bit earlier, but had gone back to the kings office after seeing that nothing had changed. The four men that had raised Evangeline from when she was a mere baby, didn't want to be in the room when sun set. They wouldn't be able to bare the pain of watching her take her last breaths.

    Jin, exhausted and on the verge of tears, flipped down onto the white sheets. Sitting next to the woman's waist, the prince sadly looked down at her. Glancing out the window at the slowly setting sun, he didn't know what to do.

    Jin ran his hand through her soft hair, resting his hand on her cheek. Tears began to fall down his cheeks, 'I couldn't even save this one person, someone that really did need me.'

    He sadly smiled down at Evangeline, slowly leaning in as the sun set, "I really do wish I had gotten to know you. I have a feeling I would have loved you."

    As the sun finally set behind the horizon, Jin's plump warm lips meet Evangeline's thin cold ones. Five men silently cried and sobbed in the king's office as they themselves watched the sun disappear.

    The prince pulled back at a sudden flash of warmth that ran through his lips. Opening his eyes, he saw something he never thought he'd see again.

    Bright emerald like eyes staring back at him from a tanned, freckled face.

    A gasped laugh passed his lips as he saw the young woman in front of him slowly sit up, rubbing her eyes before looking at him and asking as well.

    "It's you! Where am I?! What am I doing here?! What happened?!?!", Evangeline spun her head around, trying to figure out where she was.

    Jin quickly grabbed hold of her shoulders so she looked at him, "You're in my castle, I can explain everything later. But for now, we should go tell my father and the men that brought you that you are okay."

     Evangeline calmed down at his voice, nodding her head in agreement. He stood from his spot on the be angels out his hand for hers. Take it his hand, a warm feeling flooded both of them causing them to stutter in their movements for a moment. The Jin smiled widely and pulled her from the bed and led her out of the bedroom, heading towards his father's office.

    Never once letting go of her hand.

The End.
__________________________

That . . . . was not the best ending. But I like it, so whatever.
If any of you have a suggestion on the next member I should do, please tell me.
I still have: Jungkook, RM and J-Hope
Thank you all for actually reading this crap, I hope you continue to enjoy it!! ❤️❤️

- GrandmaChipmunk🐿