Recreating a battle of legends

(Y/N) POV:

Dream~

I was sitting down next to a tree with Zwei next to me, Dad, Trish, Lady and everyone else were all talking at a picnic area. I closed my eyes and lean back.

(Y/N): This is the life.

???: To bad it come to an end Sparda.

I opened my eyes again and see the town in ruins. I look everywhere and building destroyed, fire spread, and bodies on the ground. I looked at one certain direction and see Dad and everyone else dead.

(Y/N): No... no... no, why?...

I feel the ground shake and then a giant hand erruppts from the ground and then another one erruppted and both pulled up and I saw Mundus.

Mundus: Hello Sparda.

(Y/N): Bastard!! Why do you torcher my life?!

Mundus: Your Grandfather and father sealed me away, but this time you will be defeated and I will kill everyone you cared and loved.

(Y/N): You stay away from them! I won't let you go anywhere near them.

Mundus: Oh, but I already took someone from you.

(Y/N): No.

Mia: Oh (Y/N).

I got shocked and I turned around slowly, once I did I saw Mia and my heart sank down. I couldn't my heart beating, my breathe stopped.

(Y/N): M-Mia?

Mia: Why... why, did you let me die (Y/N). Did our friendship mean nothing to you.

(Y/N): No...

Mia: You let me die!!! Now you'll let them for too.

I looked around me and saw everyone surround me.

All: You will let us die.

(Y/N): No.

All: You will let us die!

(Y/N): No.

All: You will let us die!!!!

(Y/N): No!!

I closed my eyes and looked up, I screamed at the top of my lungs and when I looked down Mia was right in my face.

Mia: You can never save anyone.

I pulled out Pain and shot her, but as I saw her fall, she changed and I saw myself. I was going insane I dropped Pain.

Mundus: If you want to face me, find me at the place where you fought that God. Die

I looked up to see Mundus move his hand down.

Dream end~

I open my eyes and I breathed heavily. I looked left and right and saw I was in my room. I look at both my side to see Xenovia and Akeno and Koneko on my chest.

(Y/N): * It was all a dream.. No, it felt real*

I remembered everyone dead and myself as well.

(Y/N): *Where I fought that God.... Loki*

I turned to my alarm clock and saw it was 5:41. I moved Koneko with out waking her up and I got out of the bed. I got changed and I left the room.

(Y/N): Sigh~ I need to ask Sirzech for something.

I walked down stairs and I felt a tug. I looked down to see Zwei, I crouched and petted him.

(Y/N): Hey what are you doing up.