Album Release \\ Sick Days

She woke up with hands combing through her head and a runny nose. She got up slowly and turned to Jamal who was sleeping but still trying to comfort her. She sneezed waking him up and was greeted with a tight hug.

"Thank God your okay" She hugged back but her throat hurt like hell and he sensed that getting up and coming back with water and aspirin and a bowl of soup.

She signed languaged thank you and to her surprise he understood.

"Does your head still hurt?" He asked touching her hot skin. She nodded sipping the soup slowly.

"After you take a bath I'll vapour rub you" After finishing the soup she put it to the side and tried standing up but Jamal came to her side right when her legs got weak.

He walked her to the bathroom where a hot bath of water was waiting for her. He came out the room while she took of her clothes and stepped into the tub.

When she finished her bath, she wrapped around a towel and walked to the room where Jamal was searching through his drawer.

"I have no girl clothes but you could wear my shirt and a pair of new boxers"

She nodded taking the clothes from his hands and putting them on while her towel was on. She laid back on the bed feeling annoyed with her hair in her face and keep on having to move. Jamal gathered her hair to the back and put it in a lose ponytail.

"I have something for you"

Jamal

She turned to him with a pink nose and more pale than usual skin color. She looked beautiful still like a fragile tea cup.

He handed her the papers in her hand and her eyes instantly lit up. She looked through the documents reading them with a wide smile before signing them.

"I happy" She croaked shortening her words from the pain. He shushed her and put on The Notebook making sure she was comfortable.

He didn't even watch the movie but just stared at her beautiful features. He wondered what she been through and if he'll be able to forgive the people that did her wrong.

He felt a little guilty taking a picture that she looked so good in on her phone with notifying her.

Her album was releasing Monday which meant she had two days to get better.

He tried looking at her like a sister but that wasn't working so she was his special person.

Kiana

"Michael coming over?" He spoke from inside the bathroom and she did a good two minute roll eye.

Why was he coming over to be all up on Jamal the guy she was slowly falling for. She was a fall either way for falling for him in the first place.

What was she going to do if she heard them moaning,?

She slowly regretted her past decisions that led up to this moment.

"I'll leave then" She croaked and he instantly shut down her offer.

"No, you can stay... I want you to stay plus you're sick"

"Then what am I going to do when he gets here, he'll probably want to spend some time with you"

"He always has me now don't worry"

"What if I get hungry or he sees me in your clothes"

"You've got a point there but I could always persuade him in other ways"

The bell rang and Jamal kissed her head before running off.

1 hour later

She was bored and hungry but she just wanted to play with Michael's emotions a bit. She messed up her already messed up hair and bit on her lips making them swollen. She even made sure that the his clothes on her was noticeable.

She walked outside to the Living room and Jamal was on top of Michael but they still had they clothes on. They didn't notice her at first but when she open the fridge and took a box of strawberries out Micheal's eyes bulged.

"What she doing with your clothes on"

"I told you she fainted, I brought her here she took a bath but had no clean clothes"

"Hi Michael how are you ?" She cheerfully asked making him roll his eyes.

"Fine but You interrupted something" he motioned at Jamal on top of him and she slyly smiled.

"My bad you get your groove, I haven't for 6 months... I'm basically a virgin all over again, if y'all uncomfortable I could call Hakeem to pick me up"

"NO we're fine"

  She walked into Jamal's room proud of herself.

While he fucking Michael he'd be thinking about her.