Operation: Save Sylvia-Danchou! Part. 1

"Hmm... What should I do for today?" Sylvia said to herself, leaning back on her chair as she gently placed her phones on the desk. She went through her sketch pad as she listened to ashestoashesjc on Youtube using the laptop. She yawned and scratched her hair, messing it up in the process. Today was another hot day, Sylvia had brunch, took two baths, checked her Facebook, DeviantArt, Tumblr and finally, Wattpad. She was greeted by 34 notifications, some where votes, follows, comments and people adding her story to their reading lists.

Honestly, Sylvia couldn't believe her story was this popular now. Who would've thought that in just a few months, the Shingeki no Kyojin x Readers are now placed 3rd when you search SnK!

Sylvia yawned and said, "guess I'll take a quick cat nap, then, I'll start working on my manga."

So Sylvia laid on the bed and buried half of her face in pillows. Little did she know that a shadow was about to get her.

Eren was walking down the hall towards the Danchou's room, carrying the mail. He knocked on the door, he got no reply and Eren knocked on the door once again.

"Sylvia? I brought you today's mail. Are you there?" Eren called, he still got no reply, "must be taking a nap then, I'll just give this to her later on..." And Eren walked away.

Dinner came and all of the SnK cast settled down on the long dining table. Some were chatting, some were placing the food on the table, unfortunately they couldn't dig in yet.

"Did anyone call Sylvia yet?" Levi asked. The others either shook their heads or shrugged.

"I'll call Sylvia!" Hanji volunteered. She dragged Erwin away with her.

When the two adults came upon the door, both knocked, though Hanji's knock was longer.

"Sylvie~! Dinner's ready!! Come on~! We can't dig in without you!" Hanji called, knocking on the door louder.

"Maybe she's not feeling well?" Erwin said.

"Nah. If she's not feeling well, then she should be moaning and sneezing as we speak." Hanji denied. They called and knocked once more, getting no reply. They continued the same antics until the two grew worried. Especially Hanji.

"That's it! I'm breaking the door done!" Hanji exclaimed, her voice breaking as if she was about to cry.

"Wai-!" Erwin protested but he was too late. Hanji had kicked the door open, much to the commander's surprise.

The two went inside and saw the bedsheets and pillows on the floor, a broken window, a chair that fell, and the rest of Sylvia's room. Yet, no Sylvia was found.

Hanji ran off to tell the others while Erwin came upon an envelope,

'rEaD mE'.