Chapter 36

~*Lucy's POV*~

"Harry I don't want to go to the interview.." I moaned, burying my head under the pillows.

Harry laughed next to me, pulling me into his warm chest, kissing the top of my head.

"Well neither do I. I can think of quite a few more...interesting things we could do instead of this. But. Liam would kill us if we don't show up."

I snuggled into his chest, kissing the base of his neck.

"I can handle Liam."

I felt Harry's body tense beside me, but then he sat up, getting out of bed.

"Come on. If we don't go now, then I know there's no way in hell we'll go later."

I smirked at him before sliding out of bed, getting into the shower. I let out a sigh as the hot water beat down on me, massaging the stress and worry out of my muscles. I was short on time, so I had to shower quickly. Stepping out, I patted my body dry quickly with a towel before wrapping one around my hair. My outfit for the day was a high waisted white lace skirt, with a forest green silk blouse. On my feet I wore a pair of cream platform ankle boots.

I plugged my hair straighteners in, deciding today would be a good day for long sleek straight hair. While they were heating up, I put my makeup on; bronzer, a deep blush, smokey eyeshadow, and fuchsia lipstick. Definitely a...different look for me. But it looked good with the outfit.

Harry was in the shower now, we'd be leaving shortly thereafter. So I hurriedly straightened my hair, making sure to get each section in the hot iron.

I did like when my hair was straight, it made it at least another inch longer.

"Harry?! What are we doing with Bella?!" i asked, just realizing that I would have no time to get her ready.

"Hun, I called Carly, she said she would come over and watch her."

I stopped.

"I Uh....uhmmm..alright.." I said.

I couldn't TELL him, but I didn't want her watching Bella. I was not comfortable with that at all.

"What's wrong?" he asked, stepping into the bathroom, still working on buttoning up his shirt.

"I burned my finger on a straightener." I lied, as I finished up straightening my hair, making sure my bangs swooped nicely by my eyes.

The doorbell rang, and I stood up to get it, knowing who it was.

"Morning Carly." I said, forcing a smile onto my face.

She didn't even bother pretending to be happy to see me.

"Slut." she muttered as she walked past me.

My jaw dropped.

"what the hell was that?!" I asked, angered.

Who the hell did she think she was to talk to me like that?!

"You heard me. Stay away from Louis." she growled.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"L..Louis and I are just friends.." I told her.

She laughed.

"Yeah, friends with benefits maybe. Keep in mind, HE'S mine. You have Harry." she snarled before walking off, to go find Harry.

I stared after her, my mind reeling.

How..wait what?!

Harry came out of our bedroom, pulling his jacket on

"Come on babe. Let's go." he said, kissing my cheek and leading me out to the car.