Chapter 4

Jamie's POV

I haven't been here very long, but I've already made a friend. His name is Travis. I really like him already. He was nice to me. We talked about Cubby and Blue and he told me about the program I got put in. It doesn't sound very bad, I get to do normal things. But I have to do icky therapy with everyone. I don't want to talk out my feelings to people. I just want to keep to myself, accept for Travis. I think I can trust Travis. That's why I didn't mind telling him the stuff I did. He seems good and I like that. I'm moving in with him soon and we'll be roommates. I'm excited to have a roommate since I never had one before. I'm moving in about 10 minutes now so I should get ready.

- 10 minutes later -

I'm moving in now! Oh god I don't know what to do. Do I act normal or do I try to be cool? He probably already knows I'm not very cool. Um I'll just be myself, yeah that sounds good. I'll be myself.

My bed is across from Travis's and everything is the same accept on opposite sides of the room. I think I'm going to like this room, it feels peaceful. And I'm rooming with a cute boy, so it's even better. Travis is just starting at me from his bed, do I look bad or something? He laughs when I thought that, I guess I said that out loud. Oh well, I'm already off to a bad start. I'll just get ready for bed and try to forget about how awkward this is.