Sixty-Three

Monday, January 9, 2017

Jack

Morning, Ceci!

Monday, another good reason for breakfast. Huevos Rancheros, Boulder Style!

 Huevos Rancheros, Boulder Style!

Ceci

Yum, that's what I want for lunch.

Jack

I'll bring it by. Eggs Over easy? I've been experimenting with Sunny Side Up, just cause I like to say, "Sunny Side Up!"

Ceci

Ended up with corn beef hash and eggs over medium.

Read about Gary's housemate losing steam, maybe?

Jack

Ugh! Sorry. Now I'm in jail.

The County jail actually has a little courtroom set up inside. Bench, podium, the whole thing. They use it to do bail bond hearings. Here for the neighbor boy - he really is a sweet kid who just happens to have three criminal cases in three counties. All small offenses. Very small. Puny. Sweet kid. Really.

Gary's housemate: We dispatched Rayelle Noble, an investigator, to interview the former housemate. Rayelle is very chatty and the best in Colorado at getting people to talk. So far she has not been able to find him. There are thin, circumstantial clues that the housemate may be wavering in his desire to prosecute, but it could also be wishful thinking.

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Jack

Stuck in the high school counseling center figuring out Justin's school fees, graduation, cap & gown.

I was glad to hear that home cooked meals and garbage take-out are on the rise in your household. However, if they take a sudden plunge, and it looks like we might have a date before cremation, call me.

The idea of a date brings many exciting ideas into my head.

For example, before such an event, you, as a modern woman, would say to me, "Jack, we should exchange naked selfies!"

That is a very attractive idea, Ceci. But I would have to caution against it. Not because of prudence, or the new judge position that just opened, but because I have carefully reviewed the relevant state and federal law, and due to our freakishly young figures, the electronic sharing of naked pictures might be considered child porn.

Sorry.

Jack

Woah! Faith-based health insurance rocks! See the email I forwarded to you.

Ceci

Ok will look in a few, thanks!

Jack