Chapter 16~

[Travis' POV] (Because why the hell not?)

"YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY BACK!!" Aph shouts, running towards us and trapping Laurance in a giant hug.

Laurance chuckles. "Aph, I need breath."

Aph giggles and lets go of him, running back to Aaron and laying on him. He only smiles.

"Oh, that reminds me." Sarah says, pulling out her phone. "I invited one of my good friends over, do you guys mind?"

"Nah, it's fine." Laurance says. "They're already pretty cool if they know you."

Sarah laughs. "They were cool before they met me." (( ;) ))

Someone knocks at the door Frozen style. "Do you wanna build a snowmaan?" The voice outside the door sings, sounding exactly like a child.

Sarah laughs, opening the door, revealing a ginger girl with light blue glasses. "I was wondering when you'd get here."

The girl smiles. "Right now, that's when."

Sarah turns to us. "Everyone, this is my good friend Sam." She gestures to the girl. "Sam, these are my other friends Laurance, Zane, and Travis." She says pointing to each of us in turn. ((Self insertion- begin))

I bow to her. "Nice to meet you, m'lady."

She smirks. "You as well, good sir." She says, slightly curtsying.

We both laugh.

"She is cool." I say to Sarah, which makes Sam look at her funny, making Laurance burst out in a fit of laughter.

Sam puts her hands on her hips. "Ith rude to talk about people who are lithtening, Tharah! Hadn't Undertale taught you that?" She says, imitating a lisp.

Even Zane lets out a chuckle at this one. Laurance and I, by this point, are bent over laughing.

Sam takes a small bow. "Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all night."

"Told you she was cool." Sarah says, smiling.

Sam laughs. "I know."

"Vylad would definitely like her sense of humor." Zane says, catching his younger brother's attention.

Vylad slides over. "Hm...?"

"Hai!" Sam says to him, imitating Markiplier when he first said hi to Senpai. ((HAIII SENPAIII))

Vylad giggles. "Hey."

"Top of the morning to ya laddie!" Sam says, completely nailing Jacksepticeye's voice.

We all gape at her in awe.

"Woah." Vylad says, his admiration for her growing. "How did you do that?!"

Sam giggles. "Lots and lots of practice."

Suddenly, Aph springs up.

"Who's ready for Truth or Dare?"

---

Word Count: 387 words

Eh whatever

I TOLD Y'ALL IT WAS COMING BACK-

This actually may be the shortest of the three part of the sleepover-

:)